Chapter 10 - The beginning

I tug at the clothing creating it to be over sized. Niall was always the one to wear tight clothes. 

"Kathrine?" I hear a groan from behind me. I turn my head to see who's the speaker. It's Niall. Thank god. I'd rather have a best friend talk rather than a awkward conversation with Zayn. He'd probably ask if he was a good kisser or not. That's the last thing i'd like to talk about. Actually the last thing i'd like to talk about is Liam smooching his face into Casey's like two banshees. Why would he do that anyways? Maybe his twin brother? Why am I making excuses? He doesn't even have a brother.

I can't let boys control me. I'm leaving for Naked and Afraid soon. Shoot! Naked and Afraid! What time is it?

"Kathrine?" I'm brought back into the real life by words coming from Niall's lips. He's now standing to his feet by his bed. When did he get up?

"Hello?" Niall waves his hand signalling me to his attention.

"Oh sorry- uh, what time is it?" I ask Niall as I rub my head. 

I don't have the worst head ache ever, it's just something Advil can take away in seconds. I hate drinking, it makes no sense to me what-so-ever. Drinking is something that is on my no-no list. The fact that I even have a no-no list.

"Half past 7." Niall returns from looking at his cell phone.

So that means I have 5 hours and 30 minutes left to be at the air port. That's not enough time! I have to get ready which will take me about an hour, then I have to pack for a one night stay at some hotel. They mentioned a pool and a hot tub so, I'm in. What ever can get me relaxed before the show. I hope there's no traffic. I like to be early to everything, everything in order, and everything ready to go. 

I'm scared. Scared because of the lack of time, but of course the actual show. Meeting my partner is my worry. I'm not confident in how I look. I'm not fat, nor super skinny. I just don't know. My hips aren't perfect, my legs look like elephants giving birth and lets not get me started on my-.

"Do you need anything?" Niall's voice startles me. 

"No, Is it okay to use the shower?" I ask politely.

"I don't care, I'll be in the living room." Niall grabs his blanket and walks past me and out the door.

"Oh and thanks for the pajamas." I thank him for his kindness.

"Oh those aren't mine." His cheeks flush. 

My eyes dart to Zayn that is now sitting up with his back against the bed. He gives me a wink then his face turns to his phone. I try to look back at Naill but he's long gone down the stairs. I rush the the bed and grab my purse and  turn to face the door. I'm interrupted by Zayn pulling at the bottom of my - his pajama pants. 

"Let me change first, okay?" I tell him pulling the fabric out of his hand.

"I wasn't gonna take them off smart one, I was trying to get your attention." Zayn speak to me standing up to face me.

"Oh. What do you want then?" I ask confused.

"The pajamas, These jeans aren't that great." I squat him playfully as we both laugh.

"I'll give them too you after my shower okay? I'll be quick I promise." I tell him as I hear him groan. 

"Fine." 

I walk away from Zayn and into the bathroom. I undress myself and open the shower curtain. 

...

A knock at the door startles my deep thoughts. 

"Yo Kat! PJ's please?" I hear Zayn's voice. 

I stop myself from dying my hair with the towel and wrap the towel around myself. I grab the pjs and head to the door. I open the door just a slit and slide my hand through.