Chapter 8 - Not her again

I'm awoken by my phone ringing and I answer it, it's Niall.

"Hello?" I give a week voice.

"Ready for the party?" Niall blurts into my ear.

I forgot about the party. I'm so tired. But if I don't go they will hate me like last time I didn't show up for their party.

"When is it again?" I groan.

"Tonight at 6:00pm. It's 2:00pm now. Did you just wake up? You sound off." Niall tells the truth.

"It's 2:00!? Oh my god I over slept. I'll call you back." I hang up ignoring the rest of the questions he asked.

I grab my diary camera which is located on the counter still. I set the camera up and press record, then take a deep breathe.

"Today is day 2 of my video diary. It's Wednesday, January 6th. I just woke up from my terrible sleep outside. I'm thinking of trying to build a better bed." I walk outside with the camera then show the camera to the bed i slept on last night. "Maybe add more leaves for cushion, then give the pillow bigger leaves. The bed it's self is a stick frame. I built the stick frame last night. I thought it was pretty cool." I go on and on about how I slept and what I ate. I can't think of what else to say so I just tell the camera bye then turn it off.

Two more days until I'm doing it. My favorite television show. My pride and joy, well joy mostly. I laugh to myself to the words I've used. I'm going to loose all self confidence when I first undress to meet my mysterious partner. I wonder what he'll be like. What his personality he's going to have. What if he's attractive? Or not. When I spoke to Zawn or Zeen or something like that, he said he might know my partner. He didn't go into much detail but he did mention he was from London. So he has an accent. Liam, Niall, and Zeen all also have accents. Niall's has an Irish accent, And the rest are British. I never really came into much thought of their accents but now that I think of it, it's pretty cool to be honest. Not much British people come to America. Do they?

I go upstairs and get changed. I look through my closet, and I don't seem to have a 'party' outfit. It's already 4 now, it took me forever to get the video just right.

I dial Casey's phone number and on the third ring she picks up.

"Hey party girl what's up?" a bunch of loud voices tremble her words.

"Where are you?" I ask from the voices.

"A bar, nothing bad. I'm just here with a few people." She gives in after a minute of silence.

"Oh? Well I have nothing to wear for the party. Mind helping me buy one?"

"You just want me for my car!" She laughs harder than she usually would.

"Actually I may have bought one yesterday."

"You did not! Oh my god! Seriously?" As loud as she's talking you can just say she's screaming.

"What?" I hear a voice in the background, at least they did say what. Maybe, I don't really know.

The phone goes silent as if she's blocking the speaker. What even. What are they doing? I just want a dress like seriously. I guess I'll just ask Alicia. I hang up on Casey then dial Alicia's phone number.

"Hello?" She picks up as soon as possible.

"Hey." I tell her, I haven't spoken to her in awhile. Bad friend of me.

"Uh, hey."

"Sorry, I haven't called you in like forever, I miss you." I try to comfort her before I ask her. But I'm not all that guilty. She hasn't called me either.