Part1

Beep...Beep...Beep
I was woke by my loud as alarm i turned over and turned it off. I got up went into the bathroom took a 20min shower and got out i went into my closet and got some gray joggers my black n gray tank top to match it and my slides i put my hair in a messy bun. I went down stair to see my little sister and mom eating breakfast at the island i fixed me a plate and lemme tell yall i can eat lmao but dont let my size fool you. I got my food and sat at the kitchen island with my mom and sister. Hey shayla can we go to the park today my lil sister zaria asked of course i told her yes and finish eating. Ma you did your thing on this food i told her she laughed and said thanks baby i put my plate in the dish washer and went back up stairs to my room and layed down i guess ill tell yall about myself.
Shayla P.O.V
Im shayla im 17 im light skin and thick in all the right places. I have a size C cup boobs and a ass that boys stare at but cant touch. I stay with my mom and little sister zaria my dad died years ago being a drug lord that's what ny mom told me i miss him but i have to keep providing for my mom and sister. I have a bestbitch that will beat anybody ass over me her name keke thats my bitchhh we been friends since i was 5 she never switched up on me i stay in new york city im in the 12th grade but enough about me.
Shayla P.O.V ends
I was on my phone just scrolling through instagram when my sister zaria busted in my room. Can we go now plz shayla she begged get the hell off my bed jumping girl and yes give me 4mins i have to use the bathroom. She stomped out saying whatever and i got up used the restroom and went down stairs with zaria right beside me to get my car keys Love yall and drive safe my mom yelled we said it back and got into my car and we headed out.