Part7

Sorry i havn't been writting guys school has been draining me out but this is my first book and so far i think i have done good if u have any ideas i should add to this book plz message me.

*Hospital*
Ty P.O.V
When i got to her door i walked in she was woke watching tv she looked my way and smiled when she seen me walk in. Hey ma how you feeling she ignored me and reached for zaria after she kissed her she replied back to me and said good. I kissed her forehead and asked her what she wanted to eat. She stated zaxby's so i let zaria stay with her why i ran to zaxby's. I pulled up to zaxby's drive thru and this shawty was being thirsty did u order the mild boneless wings and a sprite she asked i said yea your total is $10.27 i gave her a $20 she gave me my change and my recipt with her number on the back i laughed n ripped it up. I rode silently back to the hospital where my girl is i dont know how i caught feeling she just so diffrent bruh and herself. While in my thoughts i pulled back up to the hospital and parked i went in and went to her room she was changing zaria pamper i smiled and gave her her food. Thank you she said i replied back to her saying your welcome.
I sat in a chair next to her bed and waited till the doctor came in. I finally took this chance to ask her out. Shayla i called her name nervously. Yes she answered i got close to the bed and look her in her eyes. Can u please be my girlfriend i asked shyly. Omggg ty yessss i would love to be your girl. I got up and pecked her lips with that the nurse came in and released her. I grabbed zaria while the nirse got her a wheelchair. They rolled her out to the car and we deove home holding hands. I umm love you shayla i stated I love you more tyon she replied back.