Part2

*At the park*
Me and my sister was now pulling up into the park i seen boys from my school playing ball so i just sat on the bench where i could see my little sister. I pulled my phone out to text and tell keke to come but got distracted by somebody snatching my phone. Can u give me my shit i turned around and it was a boy from my school i seen him around but never said anything. Hey ma he spoked Um hey can i have my phone back i said getting irritated. Nope until i put my number in it you cute asf and i see you round school but i just be thinking you wouldnt talk to me if i attempt to say something to you he said.1 your not my bf for you to be just snatching my phone like that 2 i dont even know you nor your name 3 your making me fina slap tf outta you if you dont hand me my shit i said angrily. You crazy ass fuck if you ever thought to put your hands on me i just was saying you was cute i seen you sitting over here n i didnt wanna keep being a stranger to you knowing we go to the same school and my bad ma my name is Tyon can we be at least friends he asked. Idc man my name is shayla not ma and just hurry up and give me my phone so i can go get my little sister from over there and leave. Ight yen gotta be so stuck up but u better text me fine ass he said. I walked off blushing he fine asf too tbh he had alot of tattoo's on him his smile was just perfect but he look like a thug and a hoe im not tryna get hurt so i will pass. I called my sister from the slide and we got into my car and pulled off sissy can we pwease get icecrweam from mcdonalds my sister ask i said sure and we pulled up to mcdonald's i orderd 2 cones and we ate them on the way home. I bet yall like i do everything for this little girl yea she's my heart she is only 4years old i would break my back for her i love this little girl. We listen to music till we finally made it back to our house. We got out i locked my car doors and we went inside Ma we home i yelled she didn't say nothing back so i check the house n nobody was home. She probaly went to the store so i went inside my room stripped out the clothes i had on took a 10min shower got out put on my pj's went down stairs to get me a poptart and waterbottle went back up stairs to see a sleeping zaria. I went back into my room ate my snack turned on netflix and watch vampire dairy till i felt myself dozing off.