Part3

I woke up out my dream that i was having and seemed to be so real i looked at the clock and its just 5:30 in the morning so i go down stairs and grab a water bottle. I guess im just overreacting so i went to my ma room door to ask her for a pill. I open the door and she wasn't in there did my mom even come home i asked in my head. I think i just need air all this is driving me crazy so i went outside on the balcony and i sat there for 2mins till i seen something in the bushes beside me. I looked but didnt wanna get close to it. OMFGGGG!!!!! Mommy mom mom i screamed my mom was wrapped up in a bag n stabbed so many times.Who would do this shit to my mom man. Whats going on shayla zaria asked coming out the house zaria please go back inside i shouted.SHAYLA plz tell mhe thawts not me mwommy is she otay she asked. Zaria go in the house i will be there in a min i said i ran in the house up stairs and called the cops. They arrived 20mins later these dumb ass folks will let anybody damn die if she was alive. They took my mom body asked me question i just been zoned out all day this is SHOCKING asf who would do this to me mann why my mom. I been crying all day havnt even took a shower since i been up.My mom been out there for two days i cant take this i need to get out the house.I looked through my contacts n seen a number said Future🤞🏽😘❤️.Damn i said to myself that must be that boy from the park i never texted wtf his name ole shit tyon yea ill hit him up n see if he wanna hang. I press his number and called him.
*Phone COVO*
Me:hello
Future🤞🏽😘❤️:yea who tf is this
Me:its me shayla
Future🤞🏽😘❤️:ooh im sorry my bad wassup ma
Me:nothing this morning i found my mom stabbed to death and i just need to get out this house i just cant believe my mommy gone she was just here i started crying.
Future🤞🏽😘❤️:calm down send me the address im otw n have your little sister ready to
*Phone CONVO end*
With that he hung up i started crying and sent him the address. I packed like two outfits my panties bra perfume any other etc in my bag. I went to zaria room who was holding the teddy bear my mommy bought her with the necklace that came around it sounded asleep i got her two outfits her some papers cause she aint potty train yet and her sippie cup and her hair products.10mins later tyon blowed and i grabbed a asleep zaria and got her book bag and my bag and locked up the house and grabbed my car keys.Tyon got out his car and helped me he grabbed the bags and i went to my car and got her car seat we put it in and we got in. It was two other girls in the car with him wich i didnt care to ask who they were cause they looked like siblings. Shayla these are my sister's Kay and Niya he said.

Heyy they waved at me and smiled you guys this is shayla my friend he told them

Heyy they waved at me and smiled you guys this is shayla my friend he told them. I said hello and wave at them yall so cute i said and they said thank you. Is that your baby and how old are you kay asked. Kayyy tyon and niya both yelled. Stop asking so many question tyon shouted. No no she okay well im 17 fina be 18 next week and this is my baby sister zaria she might wake up in a little she tired. You sound and look tired they all said i look down and said yea a little. Well we got a baby sister to her name erin but she stay with my mommy well we do to but on the weekends we stay with my brother. As we talked laughed and got to know each other more we arrived at a big as mansion with a gate that had a T on it. Is this yours i asked looking at tyon in his mirrow he said yea and kept pulling up to the house we finally got there and the girls hopped out. I grabbed a now awoke zaria and ty grabbed our stuff i followed him into the house and boy was it beautiful. Follow me upstairs i can show you your guest room he stated i follwed him with zaria on my hip. We here he open the door and the room was blue and yellow my favorite color it was to cute i put my stuff down and all i remember was me putting zaria on the floor to play with her toys and kay asked can she play with her i told her sure so she picked her up after she walked out i fell straight asleep.