Part5

*At the trap*
I got out my car locked the doors and did the hand shake with the security guards n they let me in. I seen some of my workers doing they job and some not what tf are yall doing i yelled at my worker who was fucking some bitch. Um-umm nun boss i shot him in his arm get to fucking work. This one worker looked scared so i went into my office and came back out and asked WHO TF TOOK MY MONEY? If nobody speak now i will shoot all yall in the leg. I-ii didd it bo i looked over and shot him in his head before he could even get boss out. I called the clean up crew to get his body and burn it. I dapped darious up and walked out cant believe they had me to leave my damn family for this shit. I got in my car and drove home i got home and seen shayla and zaria asleep on the chair i picked zaria up and went and put her in my bed. I then picked up shayla and put her in my bed i got in and layed her on my chest. Shayla i called her name she was sweating bad asf she open her eyes and they was blood shot red are u ok shayla. She just stared at me my mom funeral tommorow she finally spoke and went out i dashed water on her and she woke up like nothing happen. Why tf im wet and why tf u putting water on me Ty she yelled at me. Girl u had looked possesed wtf and hush for you wake zaria up he said.Possesed really ty u tripping i laughed at his dumb ass and went back to sleep. I was on my phone on instagram when my brother picture caught my eye one of his friends posted. He died in a car wreck i miss him so much man a tear fell but didnt know it woke shayla up. Are u ok ty she asked with her eyes still close yea im good love ima go down stairs okay. She said ok and i eased outta bed and went down stairs. I rolled me up two blunts and just was smoking it help take my mind off alot. I was still smoking i had bout 6 blunts now and i seen shayla come down stairs and go to the fridge with zaria cup in her hand. I called her to come here i sat her on my lap and just kissed her the kissed got deeper to the point my hand was rubbing her pussy. I stopped when zaria started crying shayla took my hand and brought me back in bed. She gave zaria her cup and rocked her till she fell back asleep i turned on netflix and we just watched tv. Shayla i called her name yes ty she answered i think im falling for you i said she looked up at me and kissed me and said i think im falling for you to. We countinue watching tv and i was rubbing her ass she was rubbing my dick until we both fell asleep.