Part6

*The funeral*
I woke up with ty big ass arm over my face and zaria feet in my arm i remove they body parts and got out of bed i went into the bathroom stripped out the clothes i was in and took a 10 min shower today was my mom funeral i said to myself. I got out the shower and forgot my clothes was in the other room. I wrapped the towel around me and walked over to ty bed. Ty i called his name yes shayla he answered can u go to the other room and get my clothes please. I walked back into the bathroom and 5 mins later ty walked in with my clothes i put on what he brought and walked to his mirrow and did my hair.After i finish my hair i did my make up and i went into the guest room i was sleeping in and pulled out my black fitted dress and my red bottom heels i put on my pearl necklace and earrings. I walked back into ty room and he was dressed in a black button down shirt some levi jeans and his black church shoes. We put zaria on her pink flower dress and her socks i fixed her some milk in her sippie cup. The girls was still sleep so it was just gone be me Ty and zaria we cut the alarm on and left the house. We went back to my mom house and the funeral car was there ty parked his car and we got out we said a prayer and we got into the car. We arrived at the funeral and we had a close casket every body was crying but this one man just keep looking at me. The preacher asked me to come up and do a speech i said a little but not before i started crying and ran out. I was now sitting outside on a bench when the man that was looking at me came up to me. Hey young lady he said to me umm-hi i replied back. Im toni he stated im shayla i replied back. Is this your mom funeral he asked i replied back yes. He bent down to me and said im your dad i got up and ran i didnt even know where i was running to then suddenly i felt my body lift up in the air and i blacked out.
Ty p.o.v
I was in the church listening to the pastor when i seen shayla face look weird looking at some guy who was lookign back at her the pastor ask her to say a speech with that she couldn't finish and ran out crying. I was gone run after her but i was gone let her get a little air then i looked over to the man who was starring at her to see he was walking out the church. I didn't pay it no attention they called my name to receive all her mom stuff they gave her a blanket with her picture a pillow and a picture frame with words on it they maid. Then i got zaria and walked out and i couldn't believe my eyes. OMFGGG HELP MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN HIT i ran put zaria in the car picked up shayla body and drove fast asf to the hospital. I didnt care about no stop light i ran into the hospital and yelled help my girlfriend. A nurse came up to me and put her on a stretcher and rolled her to the back i went back out got zaria and sat in the waiting room.The man who was at the chruch looking at her weird came in he sat and put his head in his hand and cried. I walk silently to him and tapped him he looked up at me and said yes i replied back do you know her and why u let her get hit i stated he replied i was telling her i was her dad her mom told her i died in the drug game a long time ago i know it was wrong for me to tell her like this but i thought she should know. Thats besides the point right now sir SHE ALMOST LOST HER FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE OF excuse me sir i was interrupted by this doctor um yes i said pissed off are u here for Shayla smith he asked i said yes and he told me she was okay but broke her arm and gave me her room number. I went to the chair zaria was at picked her up and went to her room.