Day six (Roman's POV)

Virgil seemed worried and spaced out. I placed my chin on his shoulder and poked his side.

"Virge?" I said in a teasing voice. He jumped, swatting my hands away.

The anxious trait huffed, "don't touch my sides!"

I simply wrapped my arms around his middle and smirked into his neck. He chuckled and set his head on top of mine.

"You're acting really cuddly today..." Virgil pondered, "What did you do?"

I scoffed in mock hurt, "Does there have to be a reason to hug my boyfriend?"

Virgil's face went bright red.

I frowned, "Virge?"

"Hmm, o-oh, you just..." He smirked slightly, "y-you've never called me your boyfriend before..."

I blinked, "Really? Then maybe I should, because you are my cute," I kissed his hair.

"Adorable," I kissed his forehead.

"Handsome," I kissed his nose.

"Boyfriend," I captured his lips.

He giggled, but the moment his gaze landed on my unfinished pizza, his smile slipped away. Oh. Did he... did he figure it out?

"Ro..."

Oh no.

"Are you okay?"

I smiled, "of course, Virge,"

"Then why aren't you eating,"

My face fell. I can't eat. What should I do? I don't want to lie to him, but the truth is just so... bad...

"Ro,"

"I... have bulimia..."

"Bul-bulimia?" Virgil asked.

I nodded, "i-its a type of- of eating disorder..."

(For those who are curious, bulimia is classified as binge eating, then taking measures to make up for it. Ex. Purging (throwing up on purpose) and starving)

I closed my eyes, expecting something harsh. Him yelling at me for being so stupid or something! But instead I felt him press a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Roman," Virgil said, "I love you,"

Tears fell from his eyes as he pulled me into a hug, "I love you so god damn much,"

I hugged him back, also crying. He was so warm and safe. His fingers started carding through my hair. He was messing it up, but that's not really the point.

"Ro?" Virgil asked, "did you eat breakfast?"

I hesitated, "... no..."

Virgil sighed and held me even tighter.

"I know you don't like pizza..." He said, "but do you think you could eat something else?"

"Maybe just a little..."

Virgil smiled and kissed my forhead, "I'll take it,"

He stood up and walked over to the fridge, pulling out different foods and drinks. He searched for a while before pulling out a plastic tubware and putting the contents on a plate, placing it in the microwave soon after. Virge tapped his fingers on the counter, waiting for the timer to beep. Soon, a plate of steaming spaghetti and meatballs was set in front of me.

I looked up at Virge, who was sitting on the table, and silently begged him to not make me eat all of it. He seemed to understand, sighing and telling me to at least eat the all meatballs and a few bites of the spaghetti.

I picked up my fork and stabbed the first of three meatballs. The second followed after I managed to choke down the first. Then the third. Finally,  I was down to just the pasta. I managed about five bites before I couldn't get any more down.

I set my fork down. I could already feel my body rejecting the food. I was going to have to purge all of what I just ate.

Virgil just smiled, unaware of what I was thinking. I smiled back weakly. He didn't say anything while he took the half-eaten plate away.

"Hey, Ro?" Virge asked, "do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Of course, love," I answered, "just let me go to the bathroom real quick. Can you get it set up while I'm in there?"

"Sure," Virgil nodded, "and Ro... I'm really proud of you."

I smiled and nodded, making my way to my bathroom. Once I was there, I locked the door and keeled in front of the toilet, shoving my fingers down the back of my throat. I purged until there was nothing left in my stomach. By the end of it, my throat burned and I was breathing hard. I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash and drank a bit of water, then quickly fixed my hair and clothes so I at least look presentable.

I made my way out to the commons, where virge was waiting to play descendants 2 return to the Isle. I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer and throwing a blanket over us. Virgil reach over and hit play on the remote.

I started to sing along with the music while Virgil just hummed along with me.

"We have all the ways to be W. I. C. K. E. D.!"

"What's my name? What's my name? (Uma, Uma!)"

"Chillin! Chillin like a villain!"

"I didn't know what you were going through," Virgil sang, "I thought that you were fine. What did you have to hide?"

"I didn't want to let you down
But the truth is out
It's tearing me apart, not listening to my heart" I replied with the song, "I really had to go"

"And I would never stop you"

"Even though it changed"

"Nothing has to change"

"And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between," we sang in unison

"And nothing can stay the same
It's growing pain" I started.

"Be proud of all the scars
They make you who you are" Virgil sang again, "I know you have to stay"

"But I'll never really leave you"

"Nothing has to change"

"Even though it changed"

We sang together again, "And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between"

"There are no words left to say" I sang.

"I know you gotta find your place"

"But this is not the end
You're part of who I am"

"Even if we're worlds apart
You're still in my heart
It will always be you and me, yeah" we were in unison again.

"You can find me in the space between" Virge sang.

"Where two worlds come to meet" unison.

"I'll never be out of reach" Virge

"I'll never be out of reach, no" me.

"'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between" together.

"You'll never be alone" Virge was smiling now.

"No matter where you go" I was too.

"We can meet in the space between" we finished togther.

And nothing will ever be as great as him, even if we have to meet in the space between. But if I had to choose, would I choose to be a world away...?

No.