Chapter 1

My name is Brianna but everyone calls me bri. So I just moved into college and me and my bestfriend share a dorm room her name is Milan.

I'm finna take my shower and just chill I guess until me and Milan find something to do for tonight."Milan can you bring me a dry towel I forgot it sorry".

Milan phone began to ring while she took Brianna her towel "thanks, girl" brianna said "umhmm your welcome" Milan said "hello" Milan said into the phone "wassup boo what are you doing tonight" the boy said on the phone" "nothing me and Brianna trying to find something to do for tonight" Milan said "well the que dogs are having a party tonight yall should come out since yall dont have anything to do" the boy said "we will see ya later"

Brianna find something to wear we're going to the ques party tonight at the club around the corner from the liquor store "okay girl should I wear something boujee or just something to make the boys look?"

"Girl that is up to you but you know I'm finna turn up tonight and get drunk and all so be ready to be driving"milan said

"Girl I'm doing everything you gone do to so I dont know how we getting back lmao" Brianna said

"It starts at 8 so be getting ready cause its 6:38 I got some henny in my fridge imma take a couple of shots so I can be a little drunk when we get there hunni"

Come on Milan its 8:00 we got to get a close parking spot by the building so we wont have a long walk when we ready to go. "I hope I find a boo while we there cause this single not gone get it" Milan said.

-Sorry for any mistakes