Chapter 8

Bri woke up happy and jumping everywhere, because it was finally her birthday something she has been waiting in forever in a day.

We she calmed down she jumped on top of daylin and woke him up.

Daylin: Bri mooooove

Bri: No it's my birthday so it's time to turn up

Daylin: Wake me up in another hour

Bri: Bae can you please get up just for me then when we get back later on tonight you can go to sleep.

Daylin: man, ight

Daylin got up and him and bri got in the shower to start their day.

Bri phone began to ring while she was finding her clothes

Phone convo

Milan: Happy birthday to ya happpppppppyyyyyy birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthday to ya, one time for the birthday bitch, two times for the birthday bitch, three times for the birthday bitch fuck it up if its yo birthday bitch.

Bri: Thanks boo

Milan:what yall doing

Bri: putting our clothes on cause I wanna go shopping then wait till later on tonight to go to the club or do all of us go out to eat then chill at daylin house till it's time to get ready.

Milan: we can go out to eat and chill till it's time.

Bri: okay I'll call you and tell you where we eating at

Milan: okay see you later

Daylin walked in the closet and grabbed bri ass

That hurts, let it go. Bri said

What the magic word. Daylin asked

Please. Bri said

Please, what. Daylin said

Please Daddy. bri said

Daylin let her go and went to iron his clothes while bri was still looking for something to wear

Bri finally figured out what she wanted to wear and put it on

"Bae can you take me a picture please?" Bri asked

"Yea" Daylin said

He started boosting ber head up while he took the pictures.

When they finished bri posted the best looking picture daylin took of her.

Liked by m.i.l.a.n, ms.aaliyahhjay, and davehunid, daylinbigdog
Mrs.bri.to you.boo: they dont want competition 😌🤪 #nasty19

M.i.l.a.n: yasssss nasty19, happy birthday bihhhh turn up tonight 🤪❤

ms.aliyahhjay: happy birthday ma'am💜

daylinbigdog:happy birthday to my future wife💙

Tap for more comments

Bri locked her phone and waited till daylin came back downstairs

"You ready ma" daylin asked

"Yes I'm ready" bri said

"What mall do you want to go to?" Daylin asked

"Ummm it really doesn't matter" bri said

"Ight" daylin said

They arrived at the mall and got out the car and walked in the the mall. The first place bri went to was Victoria secret she to get new sets of bras and panties. Then went to chanel to look for a new pocketbook.
But she couldnt find what she wanted so they left out of there and went to a couple more stores then got ready to leave and go meet up with Milan and Darrell.

They got in the car and bri texted Milan and told them to meet at red lobster.

They got seated and got ready to order their food. They all ordered crab legs and got fries.

"Got damn I need a nap I'm full as hell" Milan said

Everyone busted out laughing at how Milan said it.

"You ain't lying either". Daylin said

2 hours later they finished eating and headed to daylin house to take a nap till it was time to get dressed for the club.

Bri fell asleep on the way back to the house.

"Bae wake up we at home" daylin said

"I dont feel like walking" bri said

"Okay imma unlock the door for Milan and Darrell and I'll come back and get you okay". Daylin say

"Mmmhmmm" bri said

Daylin got out and unlocked the house and went back to get bri. He carried her upstairs to they room and undressed her and put the covers over her then got two pillows and covers for Milan and Darrell.

He walked downstairs and saw that Milan had her leg throwed over Darrell lap while Darrell was sat up sleep he woke them up gave them the stuff.

Daylin went back upstairs and closed the door. He got undressed and cut the light off and laid down with bri to take a nap for tonight. When he laid down bri moved up under him and balled on his chest.

After a good 6 hour nap everyone was woke and started taking showers.

They all decided to ride in the same car and Milan and Darrell had clothes in the car so they was good for when they came back.

30 minute ride was up they finally pulled up to the club and seen how pack it was and they parked behind the building because daylin knew people that work their he know the owner.

Milan and bri walked to the dance floor and started twerking on each other while daylin and Darrell watched them from upstairs from the V.I.P section. Bri and Milan went upstairs.

"Bae can you go get us some drinks" bri asked

"Yea I got yall" daylin asked

Bri had like 7 drinks back to back. And Milan had 7 as well they was messed up for the night the boys was gone have to carry then to the car.

They turned up until 2 that morning and went home.

Daylin showed Darrell where the guess room was so him and Milan can sleep in their.

Daylin went in the bathroom and held bri hair while she threw up. And then brushed her teeth and took her clothes off and they went to bed.

"Goodnight my baby" bri said

"Goodnight ma" daylin chuckled

They was out for the night

-sorry for any mistakes💜