Chapter 7

Bri finally got out the shower after 45 minutes. She dried off and put the towel in the dirty clothes basket and walked out the bathroom. Daylin looked up and noticed she didnt keep the towel rapped around her when she came out the bathroom.

He got up and started kissing on her neck. And rubbing on her.

"Daylin move what are you doing" bri asked him

"Nothing man" daylin said

"Yea okay" bri said

Bri started putting her clothes on. Daylin was already ready he just had to put his shoes on when it's time to leave. Bri phone dinged.

Milan🤪: are yall ready?

Me: almost

Milan:okay text me when yall otw here

Me:Okay

It's almost 2:00 and Milan still not ready cause she cant figure out what she wanted to wear.

"Ma,its almost two and you still in panties and a bra"daylin

"Well I have so many clothes over here I dont know what to wear"bri said

"Put that grey outfit on then so we can go and get bri and darrell" daylin said

"Hull okay" bri said

They finally left the house to go get Milan and Darrell. And that was a ten minute drive from where daylin stayed. Milan and Darrell got in the car. Milan started doing all that stupid hollering.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey bitcccccccccccccch" Milan yelled

"Hey Milan"bri said

"That was dry but whatever" Milan said

"You can get out with all that stupid ass hollering milan" daylin said

"Boy shut up you ain gone put me put of nothing"milan said

They arrived to the go cart place and signed in and got set up daylin payed extra so it can be just them racing eachother.

Daylin came in first, Darrell came in second,bri was third and Milan was fourth. Milan was pissed off she didnt even want to talk to them the rest of the night and was ready to go home cause she was in fourth place.

They went and ate at Texas roadhouse it was everybody first time eating there so they was sketchy about getting things they got at other restaurants. After everyone order they set their and talked. Everyone started picking on Milan cause she was so mad.

Milan went to sleep on Darrell shoulder until her food came. Everyone ate and they put money in to tip the waitress. They got they stuff together and left. Milan went back to sleep while daylin and bri kept looking at each other but never said anything. Daylin started rubbing bri thigh while she looked out the window.

They arrived to Darrell and Milan destination. They said their good byes and got out.

At the house

Bri and daylin changed there clothes and layed down. Daylin started back kissing on bri's neck and rubbing her.

"Bae stoooooop"bri said

"Nope I told you I was gone fuck you up when we got back" daylin said

He started pulling down her pants then she stopped him.

"I dont want to get fucked up"bri said

"You dont have a choice, I'm not gone hurt you I promise"daylin said

"Okay"bri said

Little did daylin know was that bri is still a virgin.

"Bae hold on I got to tell you something"bri said

"Okay what is it"daylin said

"I-im still a virgin" she said very quickly

"I'm not gone go hard then"daylin said

"Okay" she said using her baby voice

Daylin started back doing what he started.

He put his face in between her leg and went to work on her.

"Ooouuuhhh baaaaaaaaae stooooooooooop"bri said

She started shaking and her legs started to close and daylin kept her legs open while he ate her.

He finished eating her out and lined himself up at her entrance and started going slow.

It was hurting when he first slid it in but then she got used to it.

"Yesssssss baby right there" bri said as daylin was stroking in and out of her

Then he went back down and ate her out for a lil while amd then positioned himself at her entrance.

After they was finished daylin got up and got a towel to clean bri up and then knock out for the night.

-sorry for any mistakes💜
And I'm not good at sex scenes sorry🤷🏾‍♀️