Chapter 11

Daylin and Bri finally figured out where they wanted to go. They decided to go to Jamaica they leaving for a week. They went and bought bigger suitcases so all of their clothes can fit in the suitcases. They also decided to invite Milan and Darrell since neither one of them been able to go anywhere since they got together.They ended up buying four suitcases because of how much bri have to pack. Daylin was mad because bri wanted up to date suitcases and instead of the one you have to just roll.

"Bae can we get snacks for the plane ride or you just gone buy stuff on the plane?" bri asked daylin

" What you wanna do? It don't matter cause we got our own plane"daylin told bri

"Awwww fr baby why you aint tell me this earlier?" Bri asked

" because it was suppose to be a surprise but i just went on ahead and told you" daylin said

" Im so happy have my own privacy." bri said

" Put some clothes on so we can go get some snacks cause i know yo greedy ass still want some snacks."

" Okay " Bri said

They went to wal-mart and got alot of snacks for when they was on the way to Jamaica. Daylin didnt want to stay at a hotel so he said he will just pay for the house rental. After they finished shopping for things they need it, it started getting dark and they was trying to figure out where they wanted to eat at. They decided to eat at texas roadhouse.

They then left and headed home to start packing the rest of the things they bought.When they finished packing they went to bed and watched a movie. Daylin started get touchy touchy feely feely on bri before it was even a hour into the movie.

Bri went ahead and let him do him she been wanting some for a while but never told him.they went a good 2 rounds and went to sleep so they wouldnt miss there flight in the morning.

NEXT MORNING

Daylin and bri had got up at 4am to start getting ready their uber was coming at 5:30 and they flight leave at 6:45 so they took there suitcases to the front door so when the uber come they wont have to rush with the suitcases comjng downstairs.

It was 5:20 their uber came early so they cut off all the lights and locked up the house and got into the uber and headed to the airport. They got to the airport at 5:40.

"Bae did you eat?"Bri asked daylin

"No, im gone get me something before our flight leave?" Daylin said to bri

"okay, i just want something to drink."

They finished with getting checked, then went to get something to eat bri had changed her mind she wanted something else to eat cause it was gone be a long plane ride. They got their food and sat down and ate when they finished everyone got ready to board the plane. Bri and Daylin already had what was going on the plane with them and what was going to be in the suitcases.