chapter 10

Daylin and bri are starting to plan a trip since they haven't got to go anywhere since they got together. They are thinking about going to Cali but they still havent decided yet. Daylin told bri that she can anywhere she wanted to. So she thought about and she had Jamaica in mind so she started thinking really hard about where she wanted to go.

"Bae?" Daylin said while walking in the house

"Im in the living room" bri said

"What you been doing while i was gone" Daylin asked

" Nothing just researching of where we can go" bri said

"Ohh"daylin said getting up to go get in the shower

While daylin was in the shower bri got up and went to the room to take a nap cause she barely got any sleep last night. Daylin finished his shower and went down stairs to get him something to eat since he didn't get to eat that morning before he left.

After about an hour bri woke up and asked daylin what he wants for dinner, so she could know what she need to get from the store. Daylin wanted a seafood boil so bri knew she was finna spend over $200 because she have to buy so much because of how much daylin eat. she had to get potatoes, shrimp, crab legs, corn on the cob, crwfish, and she also bought some lobsters to cause she wanted some, and she bought all the seasons she need. she wrote everything down got up and got ready to put her clothes on.

She went to the sam's club first to get her seasonings she had needed she checked out and left to go to the seafood market. when she arrived at the seafood market she seen how packed it was and she just sat in her car, then she seen a couple people leaving then she got ready to get out cause she didnt want to be crowded by all the people that was in there.She got to get everything at the seafood market and she was happy that she didn't have go no where else. Once she arrived she called daylin to come help her with all the bags she had, when they finished bri changed her clothes so she can start cooking.

 Once she arrived she called daylin to come help her with all the bags she had, when they finished bri changed her clothes so she can start cooking

When the food had finished they sat down and got ready to eat until daylin

"We missing something aint it?"Daylin said

"No, not that i know of" bri said

Daylin laughed

"what you laughing at?"bri asked with a mean mug on her face

Then he finally told her

"The butter bae, the butter" daylin said to bri

"Why you couldnt just say that instead of peaking around the corner to say it" bri said while getting mad

"I dont know what you getting mad for dang i shouldn't even said nothing always getting mad over petty shit" daylin said aggravated

" I dont know who the fuck you think your cussing at you better chill like i wont throw all this food in the trash with yo dumbass" bri said yelling at him

Daylin was in the kitchen melting his butter and mad cause bri really got mad over something petty.He came out of the kitchen and sat at the table and looked at bri who face was a little red but he aint care about her attitude.

They finished and daylin cleaned up while bri took her bath and brushed her teeth so her breath wouldnt be smelling like fish. When daylin finished he waitied for bri to get out so he could go in and take his shower.

Bri was in the shower thinking so thats what took her so long to get out so daylin end up falling asleep and bri got out and told him to get up and take his shower he laid there for a minute then got up and went in the bathroom. when he finished they both laid in bed didnt say anything to each other and went to sleep.