Chapter 5

So I'm at daylin house laying down in the bed while he in the shower. Me and him dont know what we are to each other. I havent been staying at my dorm like that but me and Milan be meeting up at places sometimes.

Milan and I are trying to start planning for my birthday. But I might just go party for my nasty 19.

"What you doing ma" Daylin said walking towards his closet to get some clothes.

"On Instagram" bri said

"What are we doing today?" Daylin asked

"We can just chill for today I guess" bri said

"Well what are we eating"? Daylin asked

"That's up to you" bri said

"Ight" daylin said

So they just laid down until bri was brave enough to ask what they are.

"What are we?" Bri asked

" I dont know, what you want us to be" daylin said

"I think we should just start dating because we do just about everything with each other" bri said

"Well I guess it official then" daylin said

They both got hungry and decided to go get something to eat and planned on going grocery shopping tomorrow cause all they mostly have is juice and bags of chips.

They got back and ate then took a nap. When they woke up they decided to watch movies the rest of the night. While they were sleep bri phone dinged letting her know someone had texted her.

Lani (milan)🤪: Bitch when you coming back I've been so bored.

Me:I'm coming back either tomorrow or the next day but I still will be coming to class though.

Lani (milan)🤪: come back tomorrow so we can finish planning your birthday.

Me:I'll think about it.

Lani (milan)🤪: you trippy tripping💯

Bri locked her phone got up and used the bathroom and laid back down to go to sleep.

-Sorry for any mistake