Cold Hands

The two men were sleeping in Tony's bed, limbs entangled and closer together much more than was necessary. The blanket covering Stephens body while Tony slept without it, he was a nice temperature, his lover's body heat naturally warming him up.

Stark awoke too steady breathing against his neck, but it was...comforting, as that was a common sleeping position for Strange too lay in, putting his head in the area between his neck and shoulder.

Tony looked over his boyfriends head to see the alarm clock on the sorcerer's marble bedside table:
9:36
He concluded that he could probably sleep for a while longer, as he slammed his head back onto his pillow, still exhausted, even though he had gotten 8 hours sleep, give or take.

the force from his companion slamming his head on the pillow shook Stephen awake. Groggily, but prepared, he immediately waved his hands around to make a shield to defend him and his significant other from any threat.

"Hey, hey, you're okay Baby, it was just me," Tony whispered, hugging his partner "it's okay, we're okay, we're safe..." He said, wrapping his hands around his lover's defensive ones. He immediately felt chills run through his hands.

"Holy sh- Babe, are you alright?" Tony gasped, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around Stephen's hands. He laughed, "you only JUST realized I wear gloves, not just because how my hands look, but their temperature?"

The shorter male shook his head, looking embarrassed if anything, as he held his hands, not too tightly as too cause pain, but enough so that the other's hands were, in fact, warming up. Stephen laughed again "after all the times we held hands..." he mocked anger, earning a small giggle from Stark, who lifted his head up and kissed the other lightly on the forehead.

"Feeling any warmer yet?"

"Mm, thank you..."

<~•~>

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading my first fanfiction about ironstrange! Hopefully this isn't too CriNgY but..yeah...also, if you see any of these on tumblr, it's probably mine, because I'm on there as well, and put fan fictions there.

ALSO ALSO: If you have requests, my god, please tell me I don't have any ideas but I wanna write, a nightmare, anyway, thanks for reading (again) and I'll probably see you soon :D