villian/ soulmate AU

So when i asked you guys what you wanted me to write, there was lots of villain and soulmate requests. So i found this and decided to put the two together! I'm working on a little series, a high school AU, but please take this while i work on it. Thank you for being so patient and for all the reads! also, potential TW, there's mentions of drowning, child abuse, and Stephen is a psychopath. If any of this stuff is triggering, i suggest skipping this.

Stephen has seen a lot. His father was abusive, his sister died, his mother abandoned him. He was bullied, he couldn't help being smart, but he wished he wasn't.

The only thing that seemed to shine through was Tony.

It was Tony who helped when his mom left, it was Tony who helped when is sister drowned in front of him, it was Tony who helped after a beating. It was always Tony.

It was Tony who was his first real crush. It was Tony who was his first kiss, his first love. It was Tony. And now he needed Tony to do one last thing for him.

But Stephen didn't really...feel. Maybe he did once upon a time, but after everything, he doesn't feel this anymore. When his sister drowned he went numb. But he never stopped acting like he felt, and like he cared, and like was okay, and people believed it so much he forgot how to stop.

People don't know he went numb because when he pushed his sisters head under the water, and watched the bubbles rise to the top and her body after they stopped, he didn't feel a goddamn thing.

Yes, Stephen knew Tony was happy, but Stephen knew how to make them both happier. He'd thought about this situation a lot. How it would pan out. He knew Tony was too kind, too closed minded to do what needed to happen. So Stephen would have to.

But he'd treat his love nice on his last day on earth.

He'd wake him up with kisses, his arms wrapped around him. He'd make Tony breakfast in bed, take him to their favourite place and where they kisses the first time, and they'd do whatever else Tony wanted. At the end of the day, Tony would willingly agree to what Stephen needed to do, and Stephen would do it. They'd be happy. Stephen would finally really feel again.

Tony on the other hand thought different. He felt everything. Tony loved Stephen beyond measure. He loved Stephen for what felt like his whole life. They'd been dating since they were 16, so when Tony realised he'd aged after 18 and so did Stephen, he was beyond happy. He couldn't wait to spend a whole lifetime with him.

They were both 22 now. Tony was looking into adoption. There was this sweet young boy, an orphan, who seemed to have taken a liking to Tony, and it was reciprocated.

The boy was about 7. He had curly brown hair, and dark brown eyes. His smile lit up the room and he never failed to make Tony smile.

"You'll love Peter, Stephen. And he'll love you. We'll sign the papers on friday, and he'll be our son." Tony drank the last in his mug of coffee, and kissed Stephen as he sat on his lap, a blanket draped over his shoulders and Stephens too.

Stephen huffed a laugh. He'd had the plan in his head, and it just so worked out friday was also the day he planned to execute it...and Tony.

"Well I can't wait until then honey." Stephen kisses him and smiled on his lips. He really couldn't.

Friday morning came. Stephens alarm went of at 8am on the dot. He turned it off, and kissed Tony's neck until he felt him chuckle and saw him blushing.

"I'm awake Steph. What is it? Why are we awake so early with nothing to do yet? We don't pick Peter up until 11."

"Well I was gonna make you breakfast and coffee. You want that?" "Oh definitely." Tony yawned and Stephen smiled, kissing his cheek and getting out of bed. Stephens so excited. He found out about this magic, but it's dark. It's dark magic but oh it's so good. It's powerful, strong, terrifying. He's become obsessed with it.