high school AU (4/?)

Tony packs the pizza boxes up and puts them in the trash bag in his dad's workshop. Stephen sat down on the couch and Peter sat next to him about an hour ago and they both fell asleep there. Stephen has his arm wrapped around Peter's shoulders and Tony decided not to disturb them. He just puts a blanket over them so they can stay warm and gets his phone out. Would it be weird to take a photo?

No, he can use it as blackmail.

...

Definitely just for blackmail. Why else wouldn't take one?

He takes many photos, just to make sure he has enough, and then goes upstairs to his room.

"Hey JARVIS?" He asks and a blue light turns on in his room so he knows he's active.

"Hello sir. Anything I can do for you?"

Tony nods as he takes his shirt off and changes into what he normally wears to bed.

A different T-shirt and boxers. So there's not really any point changing but his shirt smells like greasy pizza and it's starting to make him gag a little.

"Yeah uh, make sure no alerts go off downstairs in the lab. My friends are sleeping down there. And can you set me an alarm for 9 am? I can make them breakfast."

"Done, sir." Tony smiles as he gets into bed.

"Thank you, Jarvis."

The light goes out and Tony gets comfy, turning off the lamp beside his bed and closing his eyes. He did a lot of work today on Peter suit and they designed a better web shooter. Maybe they can continue tomorrow?

Tony keeps the happy thought of him and his friends working on the suit as he falls asleep.

"Morning!" Tony hears as he heads downstairs, and sees Stephen making two cups of coffee.

Tony looks down and realises he's wearing one of Stephen's shirt. It's just plain grey, but he likes it. It compliments Stephens skin tone, and now it reaches halfway down Tony's thighs.

Stephen hands him the cup of coffee and then kisses Tony.

On the lips.

No warning, no anything, just kisses him on the lips.

It's short and sweet, chaste, but it leaves Tony wanting to kiss him more.

"What...Uhm what was that for?" The shorter of the pair can feel his cheeks reddening as he looks up at Stephen, who just shrugs and drinks the rest of the coffee.

"Just felt like kissing you, babe. I like seeing how flustered you get."

Tony smiles at Stephen as he starts to walk over to the library, still in Tony's house.

"I love you!" Tony blurts out before he can stop himself. It seems like it will be a big deal.

But...It's not.

Stephen just turns around and smiles back at him. "I love you too. Don't let your coffee get cold."

Tony then slowly opens his eyes to the feeling of the sun bright on his eyes. There's an alarm going off and he groans. It's a Saturday, why is there an alarm going off?

"I'm awake JARVIS." He grunts and rolls over to the other side of the bed.

"Good morning sir. You asked me to wake you up at 9 am, so I have. You said about wanting to make Peter Parker and Stephen Strange breakfast?" Tony nods slowly as he remembers, and then his eyes widen as he realises something else.