McDonalds.

"McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!"
"No, we have food at home, Peter."
The teen huffed, sinking further into his chair and the sorcerer turned to him. "Peter, we cant go to McDonalds all the time, I'm sorry, but we just can't." Peter turned to Stephen. "C'mon pleeease? I won't ask for it for a whole week!" He tried giving Stephen his best puppy eyes, but they he must be the only person they don't work on. "I already said no. It's so unhealthy there, have you ever seen them actually cook the stuff?" Peter just shook his head, moping in the car while Tony stayed silent through the whole ordeal. That was until the Peter looked at him.

"Hey, Mr Stark." He whispered and the billionaire turned his head quickly to face him. "What is it, kid?" Peters eyes had a mischievous glint to them. "I bet you ten dollars if you ask Stephen if we can go McDonalds he'll say yes." Tony didn't need the money, and he's not going to take it from Peter, but he's not going to turn down a challenge. "Babe?" The sorcerer turned to Tony, humming in acknowledgement. "Can we go to McDonalds?" Stephen raises his eyebrows at him. "I swear, I'm both married and looking after a child, no." Tony pouted. "Please?" The silence was short while Stephen turned to Happy. "Happy, change of course we're going to McDonalds." A heavy sigh came from both the escort and Peter.
"I knew it, every time, Stephen."
"Here's your 10, Mr Stark."

(A/N- Long time no see, eh? Yeah, sorry I haven't posted in literal months, I guess I just never got around to it, BUT if you have literally any ideas I'm ready to write them.
Thank you for being patient!)