(14)

Okay so another update in a row and hopefully a few more for tonight as well.It really does't take long for me to write these chapters just forever for me to get inspiration and actually having the time to write them.Lucky for you guys I'm feeling bad about not updating! SO please like-comment-vote-and share please :) This chapter might switch a little between POV's but it'll help everyone understand the different levels each character is on when it comes to what happened in the previous chapter!

Hannah's POV

I sighed for what felt like the millionth time as I called Marlow again. I had tried to call her just as she was getting off her shift but it kept going straight to voicemail. I was starting to get a little worried after she had told me she would be free to Skype with everyone a little after 1 today once she caught up on some sleep. I pulled up our messages and quickly typed in another one hoping she would reply soon.

To:Sister <3

Fr:Sister-in-Law

Hey sorry for spamming your phone but call me when you can! I know you might be tired but I just want to make sure you're okay since you haven't messaged back in awhile.Love you :)

I locked my phone reluctantly after waiting a few seconds to see if the dots at the end of the message popped up but yet again nothing. I looked towards Nick with a sad face hoping he could tell me some good news.

"Sweetheart she isn't answering me either. I'm sure she's just really tired from working a lot lately so don't worry too much okay! Lets go get some lunch and we can both try calling her again when we get home",He suggested trying to lighten the mood.

"I can try calling her friend Vance? She gave me his number before and I know they're really close so it's worth a shot,"I countered feeding off of his positive outlook.May she was just oversleeping. Marlow worked a lot and after completely indulging herself back in work once she went back I'm sure having a few days off in a row will be full of her sleeping.

"See babe there's nothing to worry about.ow where do you want to eat?"

Unknown's POV

I slung Marlows slim body over my shoulder carefully trying to damage her anymore than I already had from the blow to her head.She had a slight bleed from the corner of her forehead and I tried my best to clean it up so she was presentable.The whole forty minute drive to the house kept me on my feet as she tossed and turned making me worried she would wake up and start freaking out.So to keep her completely knocked out I help a rag of chloroform under her nose to keep her deep asleep. 

Finally I pulled up to the front gates signalling for the guards to let me in.I parked quickly by the front doors seeing as I was already a few minutes late.Hopefully since I didn't fail that would be overlooked a little.The boss was standing on the other side of the door stoic with a hard look on his face.

"Is she hurt",He asked stepping a little closer to examine her.

"She is bleeding a little because of how I had to subdue her but I tried cleaning it up as best as I could".

"Any other things I need to know before I take her?"

"I did have to use a little chloroform in order to keep her under long enough to get her transported here.So she'll be out for awhile",I answered calmly as I transferred Marlow into his arms.He cradled her head carefully before dismissing me.

"You're free to go now.I'll pay you double for doing such a good job with her". He turned from me letting me know I could leave.I paused for a few seconds curiously starring up at him as he carried up the stairs towards the bedrooms.His hand that rested under her head swiftly caressed her hair as he seemed to whisper something in her ear.With a shiver at how creepy it looked I turned and headed for my van so I could go home and get some much needed rest.

Marlows POV

I could faintly feel myself being transferred from someones arms into another set but found it hard to move.My body felt heavy and sluggish and I couldn't find it in me to move my arms or even open my eyes to see what was happening. I felt myself slip slightly out of consciousness but found my mind just as alert as it had been a few seconds ago. I noticed that whoever was carrying me was heading up what felt like steps but yet again I couldn't figure our who it was.A hand came up to pet my hair softly trying to soothe my tense body.I tried to open my mouth but stopped once I felt a mouth pressed against my ear.My body prickled on instinct from the closeness of someone else and cued itself in to listen.

"You're mine now Marlow. No one will ever take you away from me", A rough voice whispered into my ear causing my mind to go blank.