(41)

Two Years Later

" I can't believe today is finally the day," Hannah sighed as she pinned my hair back for me.

I starred back at her handy work with admiration. There was no way I could've come up with anything for the wedding without the help of Hannah. She truthfully had a gift for decorating and after planning her own wedding, I knew she was the one I could depend on.

"Without your help I wouldn't look half as good as I do now," I admitted.

Hannah rolled her eye's as she handed my mom the rest of the bobby pins she didn't use." You really have no idea how naturally beautiful you are Marlow. If I wasn't already married to your brother then I'd definitely be putting a ring on that finger."

"Oh would you quit."

A soft knock pulled us from our conversation as we both turned to the door. My mom popped her head through a small crack with a smile on her face. Quickly she squeezed through and shut the door tightly behind her.

"Sweetheart it's almost time," Her words held nothing but pride laced in her eyes." Your father is waiting for you outside so we better hurry."

I gave her a small nod as I rose to gather the skirt of my dress. Although it wasn't heavy by any means the lace skirt was fuller than a fruit basket. The soft material made it easy for me to slip into and so far it also hadn't irritated my skin. 

I wrapped my hand up in my moms as she walked me out of the room as Hannah followed close behind. We found my dad about a minute later standing outside of the chapel doors next to Nick. Mars and I had both agreed just to let Nick and Hannah be a part of our wedding party because neither of us had very many friends.

"Well you clean up pretty nice sis," Nick hollered.

" Oh darling you look absolutely beautiful! Mars won't know what to think when he see's you," My dad cut in before enveloping me into a hug. I gave him a big squeeze back in return just as the wedding music started to play. I gave my mom and Hannah a quick thumbs up before they walked through the doors.

The second I met Mars' eye I felt like my whole world had stopped. His suit fit him so perfectly and his overall stature made me weak at the knee's. I took a few shaky breaths in as I tried calming my nerves, but that barely helped as I got closer. Before I knew it my dad had gotten us to the end of the aisle and handed me over to my future husband.

"You look absolutely stunning ," He whispered under his breath as the preacher began the vows. The whole time I kept my eye's trained on his face, pure love warming every piece of my heart. I finally tuned all the way end at our I do's.

" I do," Mars said as a shit eating grin captured his face.

"I do," I repeated as the same smile morphed onto my face.

" You may now kiss the bride."

The reception was an absolute blast. Hannah had booked the best DJ in town and she had even managed to cater through the best BBQ place in town as well. I wasn't sure how she had managed to pull it off but everyone was full and on the dance floor.

Mars found me among the rest of the crowd rather quickly since I was the only one wearing a white wedding dress. He pulled me into his arms as a slow song started playing and swayed us side to side.

His breath hit my ear sending shivers all the way down my spine." I found out your little secret the other day."

"And what secret would that be?" I giggled, obviously he was just playing. I didn't have anything to hide as far as I could remember.

" I found the pregnancy test," He growled, pulling me fully into his chest.

I froze at his words. I had completely forgotten about the test I had taken a few days ago. Hannah had bought it for me because I hadn't been feeling good and she insisted on it. Of course when I took it much to my surprise, I was pregnant. 

" I swear I was going to tell you," I spit out, rushing over my words. I tried jerking away from his tight grip to get a better look at his face, but he held me firmly against him.

"I'm not mad Marlow. I just can't wait to  see what we're having and going baby shopping too."

I starred up at him a little confused." You want to go baby shopping?"

" I'll go do anything with you when it comes to the baby!"

I giggled up at before giving him a quick peck on the lips. Our life was just now starting in more ways than one and it was definitely going to be a bumpy ride. " After the reception we can go tell the good news to Colby."

" Just let me hold you for a little bit longer and then we'll tell everyone," He mumbled as we continued to sway to the music playing in the background. Hannah was definitely getting a great present for making our wedding super special.

How was it???? I still have a more chapters to go before officially ending this book but please let me know how I did?