(22)

Thanks for all the love everyone! We're actually almost at 10k and I'm super excited about that :) This story won't be over for a little bit but I just want to let everyone know I'mm be updating it when I get done. Anyways sorry for the long ass note but here's the chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING WARNING WARNING

This chapter will contain mature theme's! If you don't want to read that's fine but it does play a role on the plot. If you can't handle it I'm warning you know. You might have to follow me in order to view it based on Wattpads terms

With a groan I rolled over on the floor, clutching my stomach as I tried to sit up.My head felt light and I was sure if I tried to stand I would just pass out.

"Oh sleepy beauty is finally awake I see ", Paul called out seeming to mock my current situation.

"What did you do to me",I moaned still clutching my stomach with one hand and my head with the other.I tried focusing on Paul across the room but my vision was blurring too bad.

"You mean what am I going to do to you that I already haven't done",He snarled fully facing me.It was then I noticed that his shirt was off and various streaks of blood painted his torso. Paul didn't seem to have any open wounds giving me the inclination that it was mine.

"Is that my blood",I asked stupidly already knowing the answer but hoping it would keep him occupied and forget any further torture he had in mind.

His smirk was my only answer as he made his way over to me.I tried backing up as much as possible but with the pain soaring through my body I only reached the wall.He toyed with a knife in his hand that I just noticed, crouching in front of me waving it around.

"I'm going to show you what happened to everyone that decided I was too stupid for them",He growled turning the knife down at me and running it across my face. I screamed and punched praying my sudden movements would make him drop the instrument. "You dumb bitch!"

Paul grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands effectively trapping me underneath him.He pushed the knife in and out of my skin along my neck,shoulders,and stomach. Blood seeped through the wounds and my cries fell to deaf ears.

"Please stop!"

"Since you wanna scream so much you stupid whore, how about we reenact our wedding night",He hummed reaching for my pants swiftly pulling them down. 

"Don't do this,"I cried pushing against his body  with my legs as much as I could to try and get him to stop.Paul ignored my pleas for mercy and inserted his fingers roughly inside me.He jerked his fingers in and out quickly, moaning at the site of my juices coating his fingers.

"Wet for me already baby",he cooed"I guess you're ready for the real thing then".His smile would be something that would haunt me for years to come as he pulled down the zipper to his pants and palmed his dick. Paul stroked himself for a few seconds before he lowered himself down on me.He shoved himself into me, pulling in and out causing a pain to seep out from below.

"Please it hurts"I wailed pitifully.His actions failed to seize as he kept pulling in and out of me.I felt disgusted with myself and that the thought of what was happening so I just closed my eye's and let the tears roll down my face.

"Oh no you don't bitch",He said making me open my eye's,"You are going to watch me give you the best night of your life and if you close your eye's again it'll only get worse".I didn't care about his threats at this point. The only thing worse than right now was death and I would gladly welcome it with open arms any day than to experience this torture again.

I closed my eye's a second time but was quickly met with a slap causing me to gasp at the pain and new sensation. Every time after that I would even barely close my eye's I was met with a slap or punch that rattled me to the core.Eventually the pain and blood-loss from the cuts got the best of me and I passed out for a second time that day.