012

the next day was a day like any other day. your father assigned cleaning assignments to everyone, making sure that you and eren were cleaning on opposite sides of the base. 

he sent eren to clean the rooms upstairs and he sent you to cleaning the stables. 

"seriously dad" 

"you heard me. either that or 100 laps. what's it gonna be?" 

you obviously chose the stables. after cleaning the stables and having to do it again, because it wouldn't please king levi ackermann the great, you took a nap in the clean hay as you waiting for you and erin's training session. 

when it got to the training session however, your father was overseeing every step of the way. 

when eren had managed to flip you over for the third time, "why is your dad here?", he whispered in your ear. 

before you could answer back a curt, "no slacking off. (y/n) after this i want you to see me after dinner" 

what was the little man's deal anyway?

"yes father" you saluted him and the three of you walked into the mess hall. 

you knocked on the door to your father's office.

"name and business" 

"(y/n) and why don't you tell me what sort of funny business you're starting" 

he sighs and its audibly heard from the door, "come in" 

"dad what's the issue you promised you wouldn't do anything about it." 

"give me a good reason as to why i should trust you." 

"are you sure you want me to give you a good reason or a 3 paged report?" 

"maybe the latter if you don't stop behaving like a brat" ouch.

"dad, for starters i had a good 2 years of my life to do anything i wanted to with having to ask you or wait for your approval. i could've dated the whole brigade," he eyed you when you said that, "which i didn't! dad i'm just saying!" 

"i didn't say anything, go on" 

"my point is, i could've went ahead and confessed to eren earlier, but i didn't. because i felt like i would be taking advantage of this freedom. it didn't feel right father" 

he looked at you, as if he was thinking about something. 

"you remind me so much of (m/n)" he said, a small smile emerging onto his face, "you are the embodiment of your mother's personality and charms"

you smiled and you walked over to the side of his chair. he stood up and the both of you shared a long and sweet hug. 

"i love you father. thank you" 

hi i'm getting a phatass crush on a guy and i am sorry for not being able to update i've been so bombarded w school that i forget to write i still love y'all though 

yours truly, rosé