The Surrender

AN: Chapter 2. I'm raising the red flag here. 18+ and above. You know what that means right, so you know what to do.

Please tell me what you think in your comments ...pardon any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Corrections are welcome...always.

Enjoy your read....

***************

Arthit jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom, stripping his robe and putting himself under the cold shower again. He scrubbed his body angrily and hit the bathroom wall with his fist.

Kongpop rose from the bed where he laid beside his P' after the older man had fallen into an exhausted slumber in his embrace at the sofa and Kongpop had carried him over to the bed. Kongpop didn't run after him but sigh heavily covering his face trying hard to still his nerves.

It was really late in the night probably around 2 am in the morning as Kongpop scanned the window.

Art came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and slumped on to the floor beside the bed. He put his head between his knees, his body heaving with silent tears. Kongpop jumped off the bed and knelt beside him. He gingerly put his hands on Arthit's shoulders. Arthit jumped and jerked his body aside looking into Kongpop's eyes, his own filled with sorrow and body trembling, shocking Kongpop to the bones.

"Don't ....I'm not....clean." Arthit hissed in a voice so contemptible towards himself, Kongpop gasped as his heart was shredded to pieces.

He cupped Arthit's face and raises it to his lips. He tenderly put his lips on Arthit's forehead and trailed featherly kisses all over Arthit's teary face sipping at his forlorn tears along the way.

"You have no idea do you, Art?" Kongpop purposely leaving off the honorary title of someone older than he that he had used in the four years of their relationship and called this beloved man of his what he had always wanted to call, whispering softly as he gazed into Art's wobbling eyes.

"How beautiful .... and sexy you are to me right now?"
Arthit gasped at Kongpop's abound words. He blinked and bit his lips. He caught immediately the way Kongpop had dropped the title and called him by a pet name nobody have ever called him before.

He saw Kongpop smiled crookedly sending his full meaning to Art and by showing his thumb and forefinger to indicate thin measure.

"You're about this close in breaking my resolve. I'm using all my efforts to hold myself back. So please, don't say things you don't see with your own eyes." Kongpop growled in a low dangerous voice and hurled Art into his arms.

Art finally heard the fast beating of Kongpop's heart against his ears and his hard ragged breathing. The simmering heat that flowed through Kongpop's hard restrained body began to seep on to Art and stirred his own into a jolt. The realization hit him right between the eyes. He wanted this man!

Since the day after he had met his cousin Aki and his husband Thunder, Arthit had finally come to terms with his confusion. Aki's relating his own experience falling in love with a gay guy despite being straight himself somehow had helped him to come to terms with his restlessness, of what was stopping him from accepting Kongpop's advances and why he had yet to past beyond kisses with the younger man that he accepted without a single doubt that he loved with all his heart.

Kongpop kept his mind focus as his body coiled like a tight spring. He tenderly stroke Art's back to calm him down while his own body was in torment. He nearly got his body to relax when he felt Art moved and kissed his lower neck. He shut his eyes tight to still his nerves when again Art's searing lips landed on his upper chest. Kongpop jerked Art back and gazed at him raising his eyebrows.