The Revelation

A/N: Next chapter, hope you will enjoy this as I enjoy writing it.

Any bloopers found please excuse me.. hehe.. :-)

Don't forget to leave comments and vote, lots of hugs and thank you.

*************

Oh God! Did I die? Art groaned miserably. He tried to move but sharp slicing pain engulfed him from the bottom part of his body and he just gave up moving. He tried opening his eyes instead, but find it too heavy. Then his mind began to clear and remembered what had transpired last night and he actually giggled.

"Hei, sexy..... What's so funny?" Kong purred in his ears.

"Me!" Art answered truthfully and forced his eyes to open. He turned to look at Kong's face, so close beside him. He caught the sensual scowling on Kong face as he raised his head in one arm.

Art winced as he tried to turn his body sideways to face Kong. Kong gently pulled Art to face him supporting his lover's body by embracing him.

"You ok, baby?" Kong abruptly concerned, gazed into Art as he gently massages Art back muscle and even more gentle as he reaches the hips. He heard Art relaxed moan and grinned.

"Ohh....... That is really good." Art's turn to purr. Kong got up with Art in his arms and carried Art to the bathroom. He places Art in the bathtub and started to run the warm water to fill it. His eyes caught the flow of stain rosy water from between Art's legs and swore violently, startling Art.

"God Art... I'm so sorry. I bleed you didn't I?" Kong's anguish face looked at Art's pale complexion. Art put his palm on his handsome Alpha's cheek and smiled brilliantly. Kong gulped, his heart skipped a beat.

"Aki's right... when you love someone, nothing is impossible. You showed me how much you loved me, Kong. I wanted to return that and show you how much I love you. Bleeding for you is nothing, I'd do it a million times over Kong because you're mine. You belong to me and there's no way out from this anymore, I wouldn't let you leave, understand?" Art voice was firm and his eyes shone with a fierce possessiveness.

Kong swallowed hard the lump that was stuck in his throat and sunk his body behind Art. He gathered Art in his arms and kissed him tenderly behind his ears. His mind was numb at Art's confession. His heart bursting with pride. He couldn't procrastinate his plans any longer, he was going to meet his dad, tomorrow after sending Art to work.

They spend the day lazing about and exploring Kong's sanctuary. Art loved it, excited that Kong wanted them to moved in next weekend. Kong instructed Art to lay down on the sofa after seeing how difficult it was for Art to move around and went about doing everything for him, pampering Art to no end.

Art smiled secretly enjoying Kong's attention on him and every time Art winced when he moved Kong would jump over to him and caressed his butt to sooth his soreness. Art chuckled, protesting lamely but Kong ignored him and continued massaging Art's back, his cheeky grin plastered on his face, sending waves of pink hues on Art's cheeks.

"""""""""""""""""""

Kong kissed Art lovingly on the cheek, smirking at the redden tinge that suffused Art's ears. Art smiled and exit the car without looking back, waving as he entered the building.

Kong chuckled and drove off as Art disappeared from his sight. His smile disappearing from his face solemnly he gritted his teeth in resolution. Whatever happens, this has to be done. Determinedly he walked now, towards his father's office and knocked.

'Enter." His father voice called from inside and Kong walked in. Tanawat Suthiluck, his father was a decent man, a good father, and even a better husband. He took over the company from Kongpop's grandfather when his father was almost at Kongpop's age now.