The Rival?

A/N: Okay people, I know you can't wait to meet Kong's mae... but I have to introduce this guy first. The infamous Forth Jaturapom, Kong's cousin!

I tried... really tried to find someone else to play him but I just have to put him in. My own version of Forth and Beam. Not a lot but a little they just burst my poor head with their crazy libido, I just gave in.....*shrugg* :-)

Now, don't bash me, ok? I really couldn't fight against them you know, they're crazy!!!

Oh.. I'm waving the red flag again!

Please excuse any bloopers. Don't forget to comment and to vote, ok? Enjoy the read...

*****************

Kong's mind was pacing to and fro, thinking of a good excuse to take Art to meet his parents. They had agreed to move this weekend but in Kong's excitement, he had told his Por that they will meet Art the same weekend. He groaned, should he just come clean and told Art the truth? No, he wanted to surprise Art.
A beep pulled him back to the present and he picked up his phone.

"Kong! I'm back, baby!" The voice boomed in his ears. He cursed knowing too well who the voice belonged to. He was so engrossed in the call that he didn't notice that Art and two of his seniors approaching.

"Oh... My God!" Lan squealed excitedly, grabbing at both Art and Sand's arms to stop them in their tracks.

"What???" Sand exclaimed looking at Lan quite perplexed.

"Oon... what happened to Kongpop? Did he swallowed a fist full of a macho pill or something?" Lan gasped, her eyes wide as she stared at Kongpop who was leaning against his car with his arms and ankles crossed. His face slightly frowning as if contemplating the fate of the world as he chews the insides of his checks.

Art followed P'Lan's gaze and settled onto the figure of his Alpha. He gulped, no wonder P'Lan was behaving like a hormone imbalanced teenager, Kongpop was exuding an aura of the Prime Alpha, manly sex appeal seems to ooze from all over him.

"Holy cow! When did he grow up? We only didn't see him for a week since his last day here

"Holy cow! When did he grow up? We only didn't see him for a week since his last day here. What did you do Onn? P'Sand rounded her eyes at Kong then turn sharply both glared at Art. Art flinched and gave them a thin smile.

Then suddenly they smirked, looking at each other knowingly. They nodded sheepishly at each other and walked nonchalantly towards Kongpop. Kongpop immediately stands alert and gave them both a respectful wai. Lan and Sand giggled at how big Kongpop suddenly looked.

"Picking up your wifey, Kongpop?" P'Lan smirked at the dashing young man. Art groaned inwardly then smiled reassuringly at Kong.

"Yes, P," Kong answered with a brilliant smile staggering both women on their feet.

"You are so damn lucky, Oon," P'Sand mumbled, blinking dreamily at Kongpop. Art sigh and shook his head, not that he's jealous knowing full well that P'Lan is happily married and P'Sand is playing hard to get game with Tod, his other colleague at his department. It's just that he admitted to their assumption that Kong was indeed too damn sexy for his own good. Or was it for Art's peace of mind?