note

note
_____________

w a r n i n g ⚠

this book contains a lot of grammatical errors and misspelled words that i am not proud with, but i would like to ask you to bare with me. the plot came from my ideas, so if ever may kapareha man po ako, it is pure coincidence. i am not copying anyone and i hope you won't too. everything from this book is pure fictional, nothing's real aside from my characters and if i say so. all of the things that will happen soon shouldn't be make as big deal. be open-minded when reading. slide into my dms if you have problems with my book. i would also appreciate your votes, comments / feedbacks.

PLAGRISM IS A CRIME
_____________

my story may contains 'delulu ships', exage expressions, curses, and a lot of curses, this may also contains 'things' that only open minded people could read.

closed minded people may not bare with this story.

x 0 x

written in a way that i am comfortable with

x 0 x

if u don't ship these people, and hate being shipped with others, then, u may now stop reading and leave my story alone.

* taekook
* namjin
* yoonmin
* sope

* others...

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
ENJOY READING.

---

edited:

hello! i edited this entire part for some reasons. anyway, here's the bts ship story that i have been looking forward for. i'm sorry if the title is a little bit disturbing hahaha. i got into batang taga sogo because of the people who keep on calling them batang taga sapa. please, please, do not read this if you don't like shipping them with each other, i will do my best to give justice of my characters, i will try to give you reasons why they're likes this and like that. this is an epistolary story so expect that there will be no narrations. i wish you nothing but to enjoy this book that i made, i may be slow on updating, but please bare with me. i enjoyed writing this book sm. 'til next note. ciao!

- kara