Chapter 2

Disclaimer:
Castle and all its characters belong to Andrew Marlowe. this Fanfic is just a fruit of my imagination. I do not own any of theses characters

Chapter 2

When Kate awoke the next morning, the sunlight making its way through the blinds and setting rays of orange and yellow all over the room, she closed her eyes again, willing herself to fall back asleep. The comfort she was in was like no other.

Their bed, the soft heaven that it was, spoilt her right from her first time with castle, that stormy night three years ago. And to add to its comfort, was this man lying with her on it, spooning her body to his.

Kate blushed at the feeling of their bodies bear and touching. These days they rarely fell asleep naked, they would make sure they were clothed, so that if Joanna made her way into their room in search of them, on nights she couldn't sleep, they would be decent enough for her. But last night was something else;

There was a fire within them that wanted to be expressed to the other in the most passionate sex ever. And that's exactly what they had, definitely top 5 Kate thought to herself, as she concentrated on the feel of that strong chest on her back rising and falling with every inhale of her scent. It's true, Castle had even told her that numerous times, he loved her scent; he'd even said that it was one of the major aspects of her beauty.

They had exhausted themselves to such an extent the earlier night, that this morning she woke with muscle aches and joint pains. But she wasn't complaining. It was the good kind of pain. Totally worth it.

Castle had suggested that they put on limited clothing before they fell asleep, but she pulled him closer, draped herself around him and sleepily said "no, just stay this way tonight." He chuckled and said, "Are you alright? Do you have a fever or something?" she hit his chest playfully and said
"shhhh… Joanne's sleeping peacefully, I checked, motherly instincts tell me tonight's dreams are good."

Castle smiled and that, "and what do your wifely instincts tell you about me?" she looked up to him, at his lips and said "well she's not the only one whose going to have good dreams"

and they kissed softly until they fell into deep slumber.
But right now, Kate needed to get up, it was almost time for Joanne to wake up and she had to go get her. She shifted a little, in an attempt to not wake her sleeping husband, but he pulled her tight to him and mumbled something incoherently. Kate laughed and tried to wiggle a bit, finally turning in his embrace to look at him.

He looked so adorable, his skin shining in the light rays of the suns glow, his face so young and childish, his hair ruffled, she was not sure if that was done by her hands or his pillow. She hoped it was the former. Suddenly his lips moved "you know its creepy when you stare at me like that"

she laughed softly and said "well looks like your ways are rubbing off on me" she stopped, reflected on what she just said and then continued "ok that sounded a lot better in my head"

he opened his baby blues now, they were shining with delight and he leaned in and kissed her softly, "how about we do some more of your rubbing off business?"
she said "ok writer boy, it's alright if I say something like that, but I expect you to have a little more charm" she ran her hand through his hair, enjoying the feel of the softness against her fingers.
He said "ok, how about this, let's get under these sheets again, so that I can prove to you again that I'm your Writer Man and not some Writer boy"
he began to pull the sheets higher above them, but she stopped him and placed a kiss on his cheek and said "not now, right now, I want to go and hold my baby girl."
She began to move out from under the sheets so castle grabbed her pillow and held it tight to his chest and said, "bring her in here, I want to hold her too."