Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Agent Will Sorenson, you are under arrest for the abduction of Joanne Castle…." Kate had not realized what was happening until she opened her eyes and saw Agent Jordan Shaw cuffing Wills hands behind his back.

And suddenly, she couldn't understand anything, when did Agent Shaw join the investigation? How on earth did Castle find Joanne? She turned to look for Castle and found him drinking a glass of water at the kitchen counter.

She looked at him questioningly, but he didn't say a word… she then looked at Will and said "What the hell is this Will! Do you mind explaining yourself! How could you?!"

She was disgusted; she didn't have to know the reason behind his actions, just knowing that he could do such a thing, disgusted her.

He finally looked up and spoke, with no regret in his voice "you weren't supposed to leave me Kate, we were going to be so good together. I knew if I took away the one thing the both of you lived for, that it would cause some uneasiness between the two of you, and I had to take my chance again."

Kate was outrageous; she wanted to beat the life out of him. "So you took away my baby? You know what you are Will, you're an animal! I could never love a man like you!"

Kate wanted to say so many more things, but she was beyond shocked at this moment. Shocked that this man had tried to ruin her relationship with her husband by taking away the most precious thing in their lives! she wanted to go over to him and slap him, but that would mean letting Joanne go and she couldn't do that, she was going to be holding on to Joanne for a long time now.

She turned her back to him and began walking away, cueing Agent Shaw to take him away

"You know what Kate, I don't know what I saw in you. Buts its clear to me now, your nothing but a filthy whore, sleeping around with so many guys and then finally leaving them and settling for a Rich best-selling author who can't write for nuts"

Kate hadn't heard Castle put the glass down, but suddenly, he was in sight, walking angrily up to Will, "That's enough Sorenson, I've had enough of your non sense"

and then his arm pulled back and he punched Will straight in the face. Will winced in pain.

"That's for kidnapping my daughter"

then he pulled back his arm again and this time threw a harder punch in his face, a cry of pain filled the room as will fell to the ground. "And that's for calling my wife a whore!"

Castle then looked at Agent Shaw and said "get him out of my home before I lose it and kill him here!"

it was 9 pm now, and there was comparatively less commotion in the Castle household.

Kate had only let go of Joanne when Martha, Alexis and Jim wanted to hold her, but then she was glued to her for the rest of the evening.

After Will was taken away and all evidence that the FBI had resided at their house was cleared out, the whole family finally sat down and castle had explained to them how he managed to find out that will was the kidnapper.

He told them all of how he noticed the phone calls that Will was answering which were preceded by the ransom calls. He told them of how he tried to push the thought away as his over imaginative mind making up crazy theories, but he still had to check.

So he got in touch with an old friend of theirs, Jordan. Agent Jordan Shaw had helped him track down Wills calls and they were led to an old stranded building uptown. And there, they found Joanne kept in a s,all room with a guard to watch her.

Castle had to fight unarmed with the guard because agent Shaw and her team were searching in the other parts of the building.

And when they finally caught up with him, he had hit the man unconscious, but not without getting a scar on his head himself.