Violet

1st Person P.O.V 

  If I told you what I was,

Would you turn your back on me?  

Present

How ironic was it that the God of Mischief was kneeling before me as we both stared into each other's eyes. Of course, I didn't notice the irony at first, I was only swimming in his ocean blue eyes, flecks of grey surrounded by a vast majority of sapphire blue were gazing back at me until violet covers my own Y/E/C eyes. 

It had happened to me before, whenever I felt any sense of hope of a pinch of love, a purple clouded my vision and I am reminded of the emptiness in my heart as the dreadful emotions fill me once more. I still felt his cool hand on my knee and then something strange had happened. I felt myself fighting, the happiness in me was coming out and battling a dark creature inside of me. Even so, the darkness prevailed as I stood up and slapped his hand off my wrist.

I could see his vision incased with confusion and anger but I didn't care. The numbness was back as I hollered at him, "don't touch me! You think you can just place a hand on me and look upon me and I'll come running?"

Loki shot up from his position on the floor as he spoke, raising his voice with every word, "that wasn't my intention, anyone with eyes could see that!" by now he was matching my volume and his eyes had changed. Someone who'd only met Loki a few time wouldn't have noticed it, but his eyes turned arctic blue, glowing amidst his raven hair, turning at me with seething anger.

I opened my mouth to make a comeback but was silenced with another insult shot towards me, "I thought I could be nice to you but you're a psychotic girl who needs monitoring and help, 24/7!" I was fuming with anger and I don't even believe it was the monster speaking, it was me. "You didn't have to help me, you caveman! I only let you because you were complaining about the mess you pussy!" I yelled back, using any insulting word in my vocabulary. "You know what, you're right, I shouldn't have helped you, I should've let you bleed to death" he spat in the last moment of rage.

"Huh" I whispered, dropping my shoulders as tears started forming in my eyes.  After realizing what he had said, his expression softened, eyes turned to normal and he reached his hand out to me, holding my forearm. "Y/N- " he started "let go of me" I whispered defensively as he fought his own tears.

Just in time, a guard appeared in front of the cell declaring that Odin wanted to interrogate me. In seconds, handcuffs had been slipped on as I walked out with one thing on my mind, violet.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////