Avengers

1st Person P.O.V

  A monster, a monster,

And it keeps getting stronger.  

Flashback

Adrenaline, I had never truly been an athletic or energized person so when it the stone had given me this new found power, I used it in any way I could. Simple and quick murders with no witnesses were a common thing to take place as I made my way toward Washington D.C, the home of the White House. I didn't understand why so many called me a villain, they don't understand what I was trying to do for them, get rid of criminals, the only way I could do that was to become their leader, and I'll start with the states.

My plan was going perfectly, I was halfway to Washington until the idiots that call themselves 'The Avengers' showed up. The crazy men attempted to fight me while a woman attempted to kill me using technology. They had actually put up a fight but sooner or later, two of them started an argument and it wasn't any later that I wiped them out and ran toward a rundown S.H.E.I.L.D. Apparently an immortal villain had stolen the tesseract from here and created an explosion that sunk deep into the earth. I jumped into the ditch whilst searching for a working monitor.

Thankfully, the Midgardians are advanced and I found many computers flash a blue light when sensing a movement in the mouse. I moved into a semi-broken office chair and searched up the Avengers. Immediately, the six profiled showed up. The first, Tony Stark. His abilities were weak compared to mine. A metal that only reflected bullets, yeah he isn't exactly competition. I scrolled through until coming upon one note. Playboy, this motherfu**er had slept with more people in a span of a month than many have their entire life. Frustration comes over me as I click on the next, Natasha Romanoff.

They showed her kill list. She had killed off good people, humanitarians! These people were criminals, all of them. They had to be terminated, with that, I turned off the power, destroyed the monitor and left. Next mission: destroy the Avengers.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////