Doomed

1st Person POV

Present

"Jane," a lady with brown locks puts a hand out for me to take. I nod, paying no attention or her or my surroundings, a ship I'm not familiar that will take me god knows where but its safer than Asgard. It's been hours since I first boarded, but she still hasn't left. Torment. Cruelty. A ghost of a stabbing sensation aches in my stomach and I know it wasn't a coincidence.

Now that I look back, the year building up to Washington was hel, I forgot my goal and told myself to just keep pushing, well, she did. A buzz, and- silence. She left, not for forever I'm sure- but for now, I revel in the peace but sulk through the cuts she made of my failure, a goal, if achieved, would've created mass destruction. I felt myself slipping away, leaving a disheveled Asgardian girl, crying in the meadows.

Walking backward after a firm grip is placed on my shoulders, Loki looks into my eyes, and for once I can't read the expressions swimming within them, Thor and Jane whisper something about our conversation while I shake of his arm, an old habit coming back.

"Where did you get it," he strains his whisper from a yell, "get what?" "Don't play me as a fool, the eyes, and getup, wheres the infinity stone?" I was in shock, "How the hel would you know about half of these things unless..." A falter, a memory replaying through his mind that I will ask about in the future, but not now. "I would know because I'm not a moron, the power stone is controlling you, not the other way around." Was he trying to explain something? Convince me to give it up? "I don't have it," silence follows, the tension in the air creats a drift in my gaze to meet another pair of blue eyes, Thor, and like his adoptive brother, a fresh memory replays in his mind as he looks between Loki and I.

I'll admit, I'm difficult to work with, but it's nature, natural for my trust to fall short, after all, that's happened, some might call me a sympathetic villain. Tragic backstory, cruel actions which follow, it all fits, but I don't need their sympathy.

By now we've landed on a dessert like a planet, where elves stand over a hill, my fight stance and weapons are hidden as I question our location, "where are we?" "Just be ready to fight," Thor replies whilst walking in front me as Loki follows behind, "stay here and don't do anything stupid," Loki chimes as a play and fight plays before my eyes.

I'm itching to get a piece of the action, an avenger was fighting so I would be playing for the right team, but the moment I get my first stab in, a portal dooms me into darkness and I hear my name being roared from the other side but all I felt was darkness, creeping up on me, until I hit something and it takes over me.