Throne Room

1st PersonP.O.V

  I get the feeling just because,

Everything I touch isn't dark enough

If this problem lies in me  

Present

The fast-paced guards glide me toward the castle. The gold blinding me as I once again spat about the overly dramatic color that shows my reflection as I walk by. I saw a girl, no a young woman, she looked back at me and me her, she looked- powerful yet weak, confident yet broken. Abruptly, the gold stops and I am at the entrance of the throne room. Velvet curtains and while pillars, Roman statues, and three royals sat at the end, on golden thrones.

 I walk in, shoulders back and chin up, chuckling as a few servants hid at my presence "weak." Once reaching the bottom of the marble staircase, I am pulled back with the chains to signal my stop. Everyone around me kneels, keeping the shoulders hunched, I roll my eyes as I stare him straight in the eye, Odin. "Kneel" the king states, hiding his frustration yet I could see through it clearly. When I refuse, I am kicked down, back aching and seething anger boiling through me, I stand back up, slowly with my eyes narrowed. 

The hatred and tension between us almost made me forget the two onlookers, the two I had once considered family; Frigga and Thor. Frigga had a conflicted and worried look whilst Thor simply looked away, trying not to show the sadness among his golden locks.

"Our guards have found something in your possession that I must interrogate you on. If you fail to answer I will see to it that you will live miserably until your last breath." Odin obviously had no clue about Midgard, nothing could hurt me anymore, nothing could surprise me. 

I say nothing, so the king clued that he could proceed with his interrogation. I stood casually while holding my posture, not showing signs of weakness. A purple glow fills the room, my eyes widen and my heart stops. It was the power stone, the object that tortures me yet nurtured me through the terrifying years. I wanted to run and hide yet I also had a strong urge to grab it now and run, though that would be close to impossible to achieve without the stone so I stayed with a paled face and purple eyes. 

The entire room turned to look at me in bewilderment once my Y/E/C glowed violet, creating a creepy touch to my already bruised face. Odin acknowledged my eyes and made the realization that I was in possession of an infinity stone, that I could wield it, that I was more powerful than he thought. I could see a small glint of fear from each of the family members as Odin spits out questions, questions that I have no intention of answering. "How did you find this?", no reply, "did you receive powers?", "how can you wield this?", "was there a master you served under the stone?". The king was agitated to say the least, he was out of breath as I calmly stood, analyzing the situation and keeping a straight face. 

The more questions he asked, the more my smile grew, I knew he would become mad with the curiosity and upon reaching the hour mark, I let out a chuckle at the old man, "not so powerful now, are you?" I whisper. His head shoots straight up as he yells, the entire hall flinched, "you will have no meals and our trained men are to torture you twice a day until you are able to answer to me. I simply smile, and turn around, heading back to my cell, a cold sweat forming once I left the throne room.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N 

My posting schedule will be on; Sunday, Wednesday and Friday!