1.Experiment H

Btw, Chun is your surname( 」∠)_

Btw, Chun is your surname∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

★彡

It has been weeks since the experiment started. Scientists from across the country came together in one place to discuss and share their findings. It's taken many of them weeks to come up with the formula. A formula to covert animals into humans.

They recently began to question how an animal would act as a human being. They were curious as to how their actions would be and their attitudes. Would it even be possible?

Some scientists didn't fully support the idea and others kept in mind how society would react. But some scientists had connections and this experiment caught up to the government. Sadly, the government themselves were curious of the idea as well and let the experiment launch. Many scientists quit and looked for other laboratories to work at, others were unfortunate and were forced to sign contracts to continue in the experiment.

Weeks passed since the launch and animals were gathered in an area near the lab building. The closed area had sections, each one belonging to a scientist. For the experiment to finish faster, the government ordered each scientist to choose a group of mammals  to test the formula on and to look after them if succeeded. After succeeding, they must take in the animals and record their behavior.

News was spreading around the facility and the experiment was out of hand. There were many failed experiments, the clashing of animal and the formula was not working. Animals were beginning to act past the normal behavior. Others got diseases that have never been seen before. Many mutated. Many died.

Scientists were struggling on finding ways to convert the animals. The government started to grow impatient and were close to stealing the whole experiment to themselves. That is when they found research papers in the office of one of the most intelligent yet young scientist.

She currently was caring for the mammals she chose to experiment on. All of them in her section. She–out of all the scientists– chose some interesting ones. A horse, a wolf, a lion, a tiger, a black panther, a red fox, a ferret, and a rex rabbit. The other scientists went with basic or simple animals like dogs, cats, or even birds.

Inside her section, she gave the animals the care they needed. Maybe even a bit too much than what she was allowed.

She felt pity for them.

Pity that the poor things have to go through such trauma. Something they don't deserve to go through. They were innocent, wild animals that deserve to live a normal animal life. One where they should be free. But she was forced to go through the experiment. Although she found the solution, she was stalling with the little time they had left.

As soon as she was done washing up the rabbit, there was a knock on the door.

A bit frightened, she quickly placed the rabbit in its cage and opened the door.