11.Observations

how are you?

☆彡

"I know, I'm sorry it was called off. But it's not as necessary anymore. Plus, we have to deal with the party now."

(Y/N) sighs and tightens her grip on the steering wheel one of her employees dropped off. After a long day of adding final details to outfits and preparing for the upcoming event, the cancellation of an important meeting she was looking forward to was not something she wanted to hear for the end of her day.

"China, you know I really needed this model. This meeting meant everything to me. I specifically created an outfit keeping him in mind. I had high hopes for this."

The woman on the other line sighed. Both of frustrated with the outcomes. Though it was inevitable, they are bound to figure something out.

"I'm sure you'll figure something out. I'm really sorry, but things on this end of the line aren't going so smoothly. Especially since the whole situation with Sehun is spreading with the rest of us."

(Y/N) clicks on the blinker and looks both sides to make her left turn. She does it too quickly and didn't notice a car coming from her right. The car beeps at her and makes extreme hand gestures. She raises her hand apologetically.

Silence filled the car as (Y/N) processed things and thought hard. Distant ringing and buzzing was heard on the other line with whom she was speaking to. They were a model short and needed to find someone quickly to present the outfit that was made. Celebrities from all over were coming to watch her show and she needed to make a good impression. Most of life is like business, money is needed. And good impressions could make millions of dollars in this field of work.

"Yea, alright then. Thanks for trying", (Y/N) finally speaks up.

"Don't worry, girly, it will all come together. You know how to make things work", her words make (Y/N) smile.

"Alright, see you at the show."

(Y/N) presses on the pad of the car, ending her call. She groaned and pinched he bridge of her nose, now driving into her neighborhood.

Her stress leveled were rising. She had to find a model in a week, just in time to have a photo shoot for promotions. Finding models wasn't hard, she didn't have a preference with body shape, height, or looks. She just needs the model that can dominate the runway with confidence.

That is who she wants.

With the events clouding her mind, she finally arrives her spacious home. She gets out of the car and locks it in place, quickly goes up the steps to unlock that door. Completely forgetting everything that's in her home, she screeches loudly as soon as she opens the door wide.

Fredrick comes running to the foyer, "Miss Chun, what's-"

A large white Siberian Tiger rubbed himself against the waist of the fallen young woman. He closed his eyes in content and wrapped a paw around her thigh. Her shirt went a bit up as she tried scooting away. He took that advantage and delicately licked her with his rough tongue. She winced at the toughness of his tongue.