10. Household

you're very beautiful uwu

☆彡

"This isn't how I imagined this to go!"

Jimin stuffed his face into the pillow and out a muffled scream of despair. His voice echoed in the large living room at the bottom floor, ears flat against his head. He was deprived of warmth touching him. The other hybrids didn't have the same effect on him.

"It's only been one day", the panther looked at him with a glare, awakened from his nap. He reached over to the fox-man and pulled at his tail. The red head yelled and jumped up, returning the other a glare. He growled at the predator, only to activate the same stimulant and have a growl in return.

"That's enough,"Fredrick walked in with a tray full of raw and cooked fish in two different plates. (Y/N) left him in charge of the hybrid group, the only one who understood the directions she gave the rest of the house workers. Also being the only one she fully trusted with the task.

He walks to the coffee table and places the tray down, two pairs of wide eyes and lip-licking males. Fredrick raises an eyebrow and stood on the other side of the table. Just before Jimin could pounce onto his meal, Fredrick pulled out a small cylinder from his pocket.

"Miss Chun is a woman whom in most occasions is occupied. It is an understanding you must comprehend living in this ménage", he waved the cylinder like object in his hand, having Yoongi look at in suspicious. Jimin was still processing the accent and the wording the tall man was speaking to him. His mouth agape and eyes lost.

"I still don't understand who you are?" Yoongi, still looking at the object in the older man's hand, slowly stood up and tried stepping away.

Fredrick grins in satisfaction, "Your worst nightmare."

He presses a button on the small object and extends his arm to the wall beside him. Yoongi slowly opens his shut eyes and turns to where Fredrick was pointing. A red dot was emitting from the object and mesmerized the ironically pale man. Jimin was baffled at the actions of both men that stood in front of him. He looked between them and awaited any sort of reaction.

"Fredrick, I found the pen-"

The woman yells as Yoongi crashes into the wall where the door frame she stood at was. She stared at the male scratching and tearing at the wallpaper, pupils large and yellow, trying to catch the moving dot. The woman look at him horrified and trembled with the pen and clipboard in hand.

The dot moved to the other side of the room and Yoongi followed, slamming once again against he wall. He scratched and growled with annoyance, thinking he had the ability to physically hold the red light. The look of discomfort displayed on Jimin as he watched Yoongi's unusual behavior unfold right in front of him.

"Miss Anika, I hope you're writing down the observations", Fredrick brings his arm lower and points the red light to the floor, moving it in circles. Yoongi followed and rolled on the floor until he almost collapsed.

He stopped for a moment and a deeper growl was let out from within. His eyes slit and he hunched, a large cracking sound following. Jimin whimpers and ran behind the couch, uncomfortable with the scene happening in front of him. Anika's eyes grew in horror and stepped back as the male took a new form. Fredrick stood with a composed look, not at all phased by it.

The sound of foot steps was headed in the hallway, running closer to the room the three other figures stood in. The sounds of growls and whines came out from the other males as they saw their comrade emanate the familiar figure. Each of them stood behind Anika, not knowing what to do, stop Fredrick or help their friend. Jungkook heard a whimper from behind the couch and ran to it knowing immediately who it was.

A black panther stood in the middle of the room. He panted with its head low, exhausted from the energy the transformation took out. He tried to move a paw but felt like it was going to lose its balance. Fredrick walked to grab a fish and cautiously stepped close to Yoongi. The panther felt the man getting closer and bared his teeth, warning Fredrick to not step any closer. Fredrick put his hands up in defense and showed off the fish at hand.

"I mean no harm."

Fredrick was now close enough to hand the fish to the tired animal. He knelt before him and started scratching behind his ear, just as (Y/N) told him to. Yoongi didn't care for the man touching him, too busy masticating his treat given by the human.

Fredrick snapped his fingers behind him and got Anika out of her trance, signifying to her and reminding her to write down her observations. The others, including Jungkook and Jimin, stood and stared in confusion. They all believed they weren't able to return to their original form. They all believed to have lost their born-in DNA.

Namjoon brushes past Anika and stood beside Fredrick.

"How did you know?"

Fredrick stopped with Yoongi and only stared at him, "Well, you do now live with an intelligent woman with great passions. She still hasn't lost hope with her studies."

He looks up at Namjoon, his greying-dapper mustache rising a bit at he smiles and the young man. He stands up and turns to the rest.

"Now, I'm still not done here."

He looks at Anika and makes eye contact with her. She stares back with unawareness and scrunches her eyebrows. He clears his throat, patiently waiting for her realization to kick in.

He eyes widen, "Oh right, the rest of the food."

She quickly walks out and heads to the kitchen. The rest stand with stupefied looks, unaware of what the old man was planning. They were only occupying themselves with distractions till (Y/N) came back. Though they didn't know when exactly that would be, they had high hopes in grabbing all of her attentions.

"Now," the old man claps his hands together.

"That was one down-"

The same grin, only more evil-like, that was gifted to Yoongi, was now given to them. They all shuddered with fear, chills running down their spines at the look the man gave them.

"Six more to go."

____________________________________
i don't even understand why anyone is even reading this story, it's so crappy😭  i feel like the only reason this book could be good, is cause of fredrick. i need to make more of him

anyways, my stress levels are rising. this college shit is really making me question my existence. i'm probably going to go insane sooner or later. lowkey hoping for a truck to run me over, don't know if it want it to kill me or pay my tuition. still figuring that one out lmao

anyways, take care. stay hydrated. eat lots of good food. keep your head up and don't let any low life bring you down.