6.Rules

Imma just start saying random things on this part.....

Wait.... I kinda already do that

 I kinda already do that

☆彡

"Bonjour, mes amis, the food is ready".

The chef and her assistant placed plates of rice and meat in front of every man sitting at the table. They look at the food then at (Y/N), waiting for her to give them permission.

She chuckles and nods her head. Then, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook-the three youngest of the men- dug right into the food. Stuffing their faces with gleam. The other four thanked the chef and (Y/N) and began eating.

(Y/N) looks at the men with satisfaction before turning to look at her employees standing near the door.

"We must talk on the situation involving these men". The men's ears raised and twitch with the satisfaction of the taste of food. The men and women at the entrance nod in understanding. Awaiting of what information or what new orders their employers has.

"You may have noticed an interesting feature on them", she gestures her hands at the hybrids. The workers nod.

"But before I fully go into details, let me ask you something". (Y/N) places her elbows on the table and clasps her hands together.

"Do you all remember my old work place?"

The youngest out of the workers – Anika– speaks up, "Are you referring to the one you were kicked out of?" She raises an eyebrow.

(Y/N) frowns, the boys take notice of it.

"I already told you the story, no need to put it that way. And yes, that one". She shifts in her seat.

She clears her throat and continues. "You all remember Mia Co, right". The employees nod, some of their eyes sparkling at the name, remembering the wonderful woman.

"If you all remember my story, I did mention that they were experimenting the shifting of an animal to a human. I also remember mentioning that they stole my formula". Taehyung and Hoseok growl lowly at the memory of the men disrespecting her.

"Well, let me tell you, Mia has sent my expeiments to protect", she quotes with her fingers. She then turns to the hybrid men. Some of them stopped eating, others had empty plates. They all stared at her.

A bit of murmuring came from the employers after hearing the information (Y/N) has given to them.

"With that being said, they shall be treated with respect. Whether they are half man or half animal they shall be treated equally. But do be cautious, I am still figuring out their behaviors a bit. Yes, they will be living with us", she turns to look at Fredrick, already knowing that he has everything figured out.