3.Missed You

I hear you're a very special being, ily fam

☆彡

*one and a half year later*

"Fredrick!", a woman yells as she walks down the long row of stairs in the middle of the foyer. She was dressed in a black dress with see-through sleeves, the dress kindly hugged her curves, accompanied with black pumps and pearl jewelry.

A tall middle aged man comes walking in from the kitchen, "Yes Miss Chun?"

She reaches the bottom and walks towards the man, "Has China called for the meeting yet?"

They both begin to walk arm to arm towards the kitchen. The marble, checkered floor was
still glossy from last weeks waxing. The light gray walls were so clean, shining with the light coming from the two windows. And the smell of tasty, white alfredo sauce mixed with juicy chicken and warm veggies fills the kitchen. It penetrates the woman's nose as she deeply inhales the scent.

"No miss, we haven't received any calls from her".

The woman walks to the long table in the dining room, just on the other side of the doorway, connected to the kitchen and sits at the edge of it. There, the delicious and steamy meal was placed on a plate accompanied with red wine."Alright, thank you", she looks at him.

"Is that all?", he asks her.

"Yes, thank you", she smiles at him and sends him off to do whatever he was doing. She picks up her forks and twists it on her noodles and begins to eat. She munches on her food and looks at her surroundings.

The dining room was a golden color since the sun was setting. It was bright and warm. But the feeling wasn't. She felt dark and lonely. The big home she shared with just a couple of servants. It was always quiet.

Ever since the death of her mother, she was always alone. And since she no longer had any contact with Dr. Co from before, it felt even worse. Ever since she started her company, more and more weight was put on her shoulders. She never had the proper time to get to know people. She only spoke to them for business purposes.

Even with all this work, she had other things to worry about. She knows the government still knows about her existence–obviously– and then there's still the director, Dr. Ryden, who still has a few things against her. Though, she had to push that aside for her own good. If not, who knows where she could've been now. She's been doing things on her own, she's an independent woman. And no one has the right to stop her.

She finally finishes her meal and walks to the kitchen sink to wash it there. She may have people to do it for her, but she was still the genuine and humble girl she was before.

After finishing washing her dishes, she wanders around her home. Today she had free time, no one from the company contacted her with any information. Everything was going smoothly in the warehouse and her drawings were sent to her secretary so she could be able to process them to the designers.

The woman sighs. Boredom and solitary consumed her. She had no one to contact. She would contact her secretary, but she was to busy with the paperwork. Then an idea came to her head.

She walks down the corridors of her big home and makes a few turns finally coming face to face with a wooden door. She knocks on it two times and awaits for its opening. Footsteps were heard from the other side and they were approach the door. Finally, it opens.

Fredrick peers through the crack of the opening. He the opens it wide enough to step out, "Yes Miss?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to play chess?" She gives him an innocent grin.

He stares at her for a moment and then chuckles, "I'd be glad to".

"Yay!", she gives a soft shout.

They both walk to the game room, where a flat screen tv was on one side of the room and a white couch in front of it. On the other side were two large shelfs containing books and board games. A few video games here and there. And in the middle was a table fit for four people.

They finish setting up the game of chess and begin to play. After a few minutes of silence, the man breaks it, "Congratulations on the rise of stocks". He moves one of his pawns.

The woman looks up at him and back down to figure out her next move, "Thank you, last month we worked hard. Sales we're getting heavy since Oh's company was against mine. But we managed". She moved a pawn as well.

The man had his hand on his chin, "I see. Mr. Oh is getting tougher to handle". He notices he's finally able to move a bishop.

"Sehun can go and trip and fall in front of the press. Guy gets on my nerves", she rolls her eyes as she finishes her turn. "Did you hear how he took advantage of Sira? Oh, but the media doesn't know about it because the man has the money to shut people up", she mocks. Fredrick once again finishes his turn and waits for (Y/N)'s turn to finish.

"Yes, Maria told me what happened. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again". He reaches and moves his knight.

The girl scoffs, "Doubt it. He always has something to do to a woman. Can't keep anything to himself". She moves her bishop and takes another one of the mans pawns.

He contemplates his next moves but continues to speak, "Just wait till someone teaches him a lesson. Karma will always come around". He makes another move.

"Yea well karma is taking a long time", she groans.

The man just chuckles and makes another move. A wide smile is then placed on his face. He rest his back on the chair and crosses his arms, "Check-mate". He grins, his eyes crinkle.

The girls eyes widen and she looks down at the board. "What?! How?"

The man starts to get up, "I'll let you figure that one out. I just remembered I have some bushes to trim."

She narrows her eyes at the man then looks back at the game, trying to find out how he was able to do it.

She looks out the door where the man just left, "You sneaky old man!" She huffs and goes back to pick up after the game. She kept mumbling to herself, never being able to win her opponent. "Chess is boring anyways", she mumbles as she places it back in the shelf.

As she walks out the room, the doorbell sounds off. She thinks to herself on who it could be, knowing that she didn't invite anyone. Then again, she doesn't even have anyone to invite over. Other than business terms.

She walks to the stairs, "I got it!" She finally reaches down and goes to the door.

"Are you expecting anyone miss?", a woman around her forties approaches the girl.

"I don't know if such thing, Maria", she shrugs and opens the doors. Her eyes almost pop out of her head.

Seven attractive men await her from outside.

She stares at them for a second and blinks. "M-may I help you", she curses herself for stuttering.

"Noona, we missed you!"

____________________________________

Don't attack me abt Sehun, I have nothing against my tall dude. Remember, this is fan fiction. What ever I say here is not really how I feel about a person or a situation. Depending on what it is. Just clearing that up.

But hey! Look who came up, after a long ass time lmao took me long enough. Lol not really

Hope you enjoyed! Luv u all!