WHHHHAAATTTTT????!!!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES, GIFS, OR POSSIBLE VIDEOS IN THIS STORY. And I have no Idea how to copyright so please don't sue me. I'm literally too young for that.
Respects to the talented people to make these.😊😊
______________________________________

Yuri's Pov

Yuuko started, "Weeeelll you seeeee, do you remember that video we took of you that you sent to get into the Grand Prix?"

"Well of course I do, says Yuuri.

"Yeah the twins were secretly filming you with my computer, and they posted the video online." Yuuko says with a blank face.

"WHHHHAAATTTTT????!!!" Yuuri yells."WHAT DO YOU MEEAAANN??!!"

"Well that's not all, Guess what." Yuuko says.

"What?"

"Not only did over 2 million people watch it and like it, Viktor Nikiforov saw it too!!!"

"You're kidding right?" Yuri whispers. "There's no way."

"YES WAY!!" Yuuko shouts. "Not only that, He sent you an invitation to come to Russia and practice duel skating with him!!"

"He said that he'll work with you after the Grand Prix."

"NOO WAAAYY!!" Yuuri shouts.

"YES WAY!!" Screams Yuuko.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!" Screeches Yuuri very girlishly. "This is the best news EVER!!!"

"Oh you also have thousands of new followers on your social media."Says Yuuko.

"Who cares about that!" Says Yuuri. I'm going to the Grand Prix final and might even compete with Viktor. Not only that, but I get to work with him afterwards in duel skating!!"

"I'm so proud of you Yuuri!" Says Yuuko.

"Thanks Yuuko. I should get back to practicing. Say thanks to the triplets for me too, if it wasn't for what they did I most likely wouldn't have gotten this news in a million years."

(Out of nowhere) "Welcome Yuuri." Say the fearsome trio. "We had better get some credit."

"YOU'RE ALL STILL IN TROUBLE FOR USING MY COMPUTER WITHOUT ASKIIING!!" Yells Yuuko. "NOW GO AWAY."

The trio quickly scrambled away after that leaving some slight giggles as they went.

After watching them disappear quite quickly Yuuko says, "Well Yuuri I'll let you get back to practicing now. If you need me to help you with anything just call."

"Thanks Yuuko. You're a good friend."

With that Yuuko left Yuuri with a bright smile and went off on the search of Nishigori (Which wasn't gonna be hard because he was either watching T.V. or eating somewhere... probably both.)

Yuuri stood thinking of the events that just happened and felt his excitement rise even more.

"Now I'm have to work even harder to make this worth it for both me and Viktor, thinks Yuuri, NO I will make this worth it."

And he skates off to practice some more.
______________________________________

THIRD CHAPTER IS OVER WOOHHOOOHOOOO!!!

This is honestly going better than I expected. I don't really think I'll get many reads on this story, but I'm happy for the readers I have right now.

I really do hope your enjoying it so far and I swear that I'll try to make this story better as I go. Let's not forget that it's my first story I've ever written and I honestly barely understand what I'm doing, but I'll do whatever it takes to make this story interesting. I'm literally just writing this based how I read it on other stories, but I'm doing it my own way.
I swear that I'm never going to copy anybody and if you think I did call me out on because I really haven't read that many stories on here.
(My library is literally FILLED with bxb stories I just love it too much it's so cute.)