REALLY??!!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES THAT YOU MAY SEE IN THIS CHAPTER.
**Credits to Pinterest
**Credits to LGBT Wiki - Fandom
**Credits to Gunaxin

Viktor's Pov (Yes people, it's happening)
——————
*Earlier that Morning
A loud and very annoying piercing screech could be heard floating down the hallway away from Viktor's.

To anyone else, they would have been tempted to peek out to see if there was something happening. For the people who worked in "Dom Viktora" (Russian for: "The House of Viktor (AN: hopefully)) they knew exactly what was happening. They also knew that the sound was their call to get up and get to work.

On the other hand the man of the house himself, who was very shook by this loud sound, had fallen off of his very comfortable bed and onto the hardwood floor that was only covered by a light and very fluffy rug.

Viktor groaned from his position on the carpet as he mentally cursed out the person who invented alarm clocks so badly that even Nicki Minaj would give him the side-eye.

Just as he was about to shut his eyes and go back to sleep after turning off the damned thing, there came a pounding knock followed by the sound of his 54 year old maid Sophia's voice saying,

         "Victor Nikiforov, I made you set up your alarm like that for a reason. If you don't get up right now you better be expecting something terrible to happen to you."

Along came a loud rattling as she tried to open the door. This made Viktor leap out of bed and quickly try to make it look like he was going to do something productive.

He literally tore off his pajamas (he only slept in underwear), wrapped his towel around his waist and rushed into the bathroom so that he could avoid opening the door to Sophia.

He loved his maid dearly, but he also knew that when she said that she was gonna do something, she means it. He would rather lie than have that barely visible bald-spot on his head grow any bigger.

In his lavish bathroom he gave out a breath of relief when he heard his bedroom door open a few seconds after he'd closed the bathroom door. He could practically sense Sophia's piercing gaze hovering around the room. However she must have realized he escaped to his bathroom because a few seconds later he heard the door slam shut followed by loud footsteps receding back downstairs.

After making sure she had actually left the room, Viktor decided that it was probably time to start getting ready so he wouldn't be late.

As a very popular figure skater, Viktor felt that it was his job to make a good entrance even if it was for something as dingy as an airport.
_________________

TiMe SkIpS brought to you by the LaZy AuThOr

After 25 minutes of making sure he was clean, Viktor left his bathroom to find that there was already an outfit laid out for him on his bed.

"Sophia must have come back while I was showering,"He thought. "Her sense of style always surprises me."