Seeing "Him"

Yuuri's Pov

"TODAY'S THE DAY! OH MY GOD!" Yuuri cries.

He was currently in the middle of having a massive breakdown in the middle of his room at 8am.

His flight was at 11:15 and the airport was an hour and 25-minute drive from his house.

That was not the problem Yuuri had though.

The past few months his mind had been preoccupied with training his skating to be good enough to go up against Viktor. Because of this, the importance of the competition was just now hitting Yuuri.

Yuuri has dodged all of the shots but now it just gave him an uppercut and imaginary Yuuri was feeling the full brunt of the blow while real Yuuri's brain felt like it was going to explode.

(A/N This is a lesson people, don't push away the important things until the last minute. Y'all are stupid if you do (a/n Including me of course🙃))

*Now back to Yuuri

"I can't believe this is happening to meeeeee!" Cried Yuuri. "I have no chance at winning this, what was I thinking!"

Extreme doubt was now creeping its way into Yuuri's mind, taking over all of his brain cells as he sat on his bedroom floor panicking and close to bawling his eyes out.

Just as he was about to start crying though, he remembered something that Viktor had said on a T.V interview "I do my best to surprise the audience, but before I do that, I have to start with surprising myself." 

Just as Yuuri started to calm down he heard Yuuko yell,
"YUURI KATSUKI IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR LAST TWO BRAIN CELLS TO HELP YOUR ASS START GETTING READY, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU TO THE AIRPORT IN YOUR PAJAMAS!!! (She's really cranky in the morning)"

This caused Yuuri to snap his neck over to the alarm clock next to his bed only to see that it was 9:25am

Damn! He'd been sitting on the floor panicking and now he was late to getting ready!

With that thought, Yuuri hurriedly got up and went to take a shower.

He showered for about 20 minutes before getting out and dressing in the clothes he's chosen yesterday.

He'd decided on a chill, but elegant outfit last night (He never knew when he might see Viktor so he might as well be prepared)

As he was putting on the finishing touches he heard once again heard Yuuko yell "YUURI YOU'D BETTER HURRY UP BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR PLANE, OR BETTER YET, I DON'T TAKE YOU AT ALL!!!!"

This time Yuuri yelled back "I'M COMING JEEZ!!"

He took one last look around his room to make sure he didn't leave anything before walking down the stairs and looked out of the window.

He saw Yuuko sitting in the car fuming with steam coming out of her ears, but instead of stopping to argue he decided to pack everything into the car, which she obviously decided not to do.

They finally left the Yuuri's house at 10:00.

TiMe SkIp bought by the baddest chick ever (MEEEEE!!!!)

The ride to the airport consisted of short conversations with Yuuko, the eating of breakfast snacks, and a looooong line of traffic stretching as far as the eye could see once they were a quarter of the way from the airport.

When they finally arrived, it was 11:00am (It was very scary car ride) and both of them were cranky from having to sit so long.

Yuuri and Yuuko had to hurriedly unpack and weigh all of the suitcases. They said a short, but touching goodbye before Yurri ran into the airport like he had a wave of spiders on his tail.