Continue

until when the heart stop calling your name..

Kit pov 

one whole day at mr. Pidatyad home make me comfortable because the family was so caring and take each other and mrs. pidatyad aka ma always talk about new treatment at her hospitals and that make put interests into the topic and hanna become more happy because her family can accept the situation... and this time to came back my home.

"kit and hanna ... do you want had a wedding here.. if you want i can arrange it.."

this question from ma make me and hanna shock because this is the fake one  and we want limit people know about this.. 

"ma.. i think just do a small dinner... between pkit family and us.. i didn't want do a wedding with this condition..."

"yes ma.. my family want to meet you too ..."

"sure.. this weekend.. i think it perfect..  we do it at our house.. just a little celebration.. invite anyone who you think you want... what do you think?."

"sure ma.. i will tell my parents after this.."

hanna walk me out from the house . she will stay with her family for a while. her parents still miss her so i think  it will the best moments for hanna and her parents to stay for longer.

"thanks pkit.. again..." 

"its okay hanna.. take care of yourself.. call me if you need anything.. my home is not far .. remember that... "

"yes.. pkit.."

home

arrived at my home .. just my mom there alone about today is thursday dad go to company and wayo at university . 

"helllllloooooo mom..."

"kit..... you are back... where hannaa..."

"she left me mom.. she didn't love me anymore.. she ... " i tease mom.

"what happen to you.. what did you do this time.. tell me what happen" there she got a ponic moments.

"nothing mom... she just want to stay at her parents home for a while.. this saturday we will have a dinner with them.. ma invited our family to do a little celebration for hanna ... then she will come back to this home.. happy?"

"hahhaa... okay.. dont put the stupid joke anymore.. enough with your surprise yesterday.."

"what did you cook today mom?"

"tom yum.. you like it right.. so, kit.. tell me.. how you life at oversea..."

"mom... i always call you right... you know everything about me..."

"not about hanna and your child.." mom say slowly.

"owh.. that thing... i just meet her.."

"what do you mean just meet her.. you marry her for 6 month ... how can you say you just meet her.. "

"no... i want to tell you that .. ermm... erm... ha.. i just meet her then marry her 6 month ago ... it right mom.. 6 month ago...."

"you didn't not try hide something from me right kit.."

"no... of course not.. just hanna case .. i need to hide because hanna scare her family will angry and make she left me ... that all mom... i tell you"

"okay.. i trust you... but no more secret after this .. "

"okay mom, promise.. but mom... why you cook so many thing.."

"na... wayo have a group discussion  for thier final project at home  this evening   so i invited all to have a lunch here... that way i cook more.. you know them ming, phana will come here and a few his friend will come too.."

that all i can hear .. ming come... he always be here.. what did i except another friend wayo had

maybe this time i cannot avoid him anymore...