us

Kit pov's

What should I do right now? Accept him ? avoid him and run but it already 6 years i avoid this feeling..

"Pkit... give me a chance na.. I promise to you that I will never leave you na... please.. let make it na.. I know from early that all my fault but it didn't mean that I never did feel you love .. I been stupid when it come about you.. "

Ming say and kneel front me.. hold my hand.

"Ming... I had mint right now.. you need to think again.. it not going happen.. youre the heir a big company.. marry me and having mint as your daughter will make people around you talk bad about you.. I don't want it happen."

I try make him understanding .. I never thought that ming will come back for me. I never thought that we still have a change to be together.

"Pkit.. trust me .. just think about us.. don't think about them,... it about our happiness na pkit.. help me.. im dying right now.. I don't have a time to think about them... they are not important."

"But ming.."

"Pkit... it enough with a bullshit.. you ran away from me for 3 years .. you come back with a fake wife and child then I ran away because it hurt to see you with someone else.. when it end pkit? Maybe when I go for forever .."

"What are talking about ming.. stop it.. you will not die.."

"Even I didn't not die because of this cancer pkit .. I will die because you reject me ."

"Ming.. "

I try make him stop think about it.. it horrible when it no ming anymore in my life

"Why so hard to say that you love me pkit.." ming sigh.

"Ming.."

"Alright .. I know .. you will not accept me.. it okay pkit.. I will go right now.. "

He want to stand up but I make sure he stay.

"Alright.. let get marry.. you proposal is horrible."

"Are you sure pkit?"

There the eyes become more shine and that smile can kill me immediately .

"Yes.. "

"Seriously?"

"Did you want me take it back?"

"No.. thank you pkit... thank you"

He start kiss me face make me giggle and funny start feel in my stomach.

"Stop kissing me!!"

I say to make him stop.

"Da da da da?"

I hear a voice.. it mint.. wears that dress and walk slowly to me.

"Auhh... youre beautiful mint.. my daughter is very pretty na.."

"Pa pa pa "

Mint give her hand to ming.

"How did mint call you pa pa? did you meet her behind me?"

Ming say and hug mint

"Pkit ... I always came here to meet wayo .. so I already meet mint"

"Why did she call you pa pa ? it must be uncle..i never told you that I will marry you .."

"You just say it already... it 5 minutes ago.."

"Ming.. did you serious dying right now or it just your acting??"

Suddenly I curious about it.

"It not pkit... how can you say like that to me..."

"It just ..because.."

"That enough both of you.. everything is ready,. Kit .. your suit is ready .. hurry up.."

Mom come inside the room and break the conversation

"Mom.. how??"

"Hurry up...!!"

"But.."

"Go go.."

Did it really happen?