Pain will do

Ming pov

everything is wrong.. pkit will never treat me like that. pkit love me.. he care about me. he always there for me . he never angry with me... this is sucks.. i know the married and the baby is fake.. maybe p hanna just trap pkit .. i know pkit he never keep the married as a secret .. pkit love his family very much but why just me think that way ?

i drive my car heal to bar..  i need drink to remove my headache ..it make me worst. 

i drink and drink without care anyone there. it my regular bar so many people know him and half that come to this bar is his college mate and ..

"pming... are you drunk?" one girl ask me. she hot and with a beautiful face.

"pming... why enjoy yourself alone.??. let me accompany you tonight.." the another one ask.. same hot too...

"no.. leave me alone.. just leave.." yeah i reject them.. i dont want them.

"pming... you dont have play hard to get.. let me treat you .." 

why need to push me!!!

"im not drunk.. im can take care of myself.. just go.. okay.." i say with glance.

"okay then.. you just call us when you change your mind.."

two girl just go and leave me alone.. and i continue drink because it hurt..

the word.. the glance... the lovely pkit.. pkit..

"eh ming... stop it.. you will pass out if you continue like this.."

it park..he is the owner this bar.

"hey man.... my best friend... did you know who i am???.."

"yeah i know.."

"then who am i?"

"mingkwan. stop the nonsense"

"nonsense you say.. it not nonsense.. yeah ... it me mingkwan .... still the same mingkwan but why he hate me.. i didn't know why he hate me... i just miss him but his word make me want to cry.. hup.. hup.." i say without think anymore.. i want to let it go.. 

"stop it ming.."

"why everyone want me to stop... did i say something wrong... pkit.. can you hear me.. she not your wife.. she just trap you.. you must trust me.. why did you hate me..."

"ming.. lets go.. i will send you to your dorm..."

"no need ... i want drink more until i die.. he hate me.. i didn't want to see pkit anymore.. he hurt me.. he hurt me... "

"ming.. lets go..."

"no!!!! hey.. listen here .. i think love someone.. but i didn't how kind of feeling i had.. i didn't know.. i confused ... can you help me park.. he hate me.. im sad.. he leave me.. im sad but ahh.. i didn't know... "

i start feel very sad until want to cry .. it hurt ..

the morning 

i wake up and my head hurt like a hell .. it more hurt when i move .. it blur vision,..

where am i?

it full of white .. the wall and it just a small room.. my head hurt and i try to relax

"are you wake up now? are you okay?.."

i know the voice.. park..

"where am i?"

"it room for staff .... you didn't want to go home and i drag you until here.."

"hmm.. thanks buddy.."

"ming.. when you had a problem face with your problem did not need to handle it with alcohol.."

"not me.. but he avoid it..."

"just be honest with your feeling then.."

"he married man.. "

"he? i didn't know you are yeah that way"

"i didn't know to .. that way im confuse right now... it my p.. i treat him like my p... but suddenly i getting mad, upset , sad and hurt at same time when he with someone else.."

"ming.. maybe you need to calm yourself.. talk when you had a confident and aware with your feeling for him.. not with this conditions.. talk with your heart and i confident that if he had the same feeling with you.. he will accept it.. "

"yeah.. sure... thanks buddy for safe me and that words.. i will try.."

"and ming.... if your heart didn't give a answer .. pain will do... "

and the pain i feel make me want go away for him... maybe this feeling pkit had when i had someone else.