continue or end

Ming poV's

Been long time I see him .... After I heard that the research pkit need some donation and I take a decision to help their team. For the first meeting I avoid to join because I know pkit will never accept the donation if it come from me . After the all the team accept that and I want to surprise pkit about me.

"Ming... that was a huge money.. did you think it will be okay?"

Mom talk to me while we watch the tv.

"It nothing mom.. it can give good image to our company.. to support team medicine avoid disease.."

"Good to hear that.. how about kit? Did he shock see you there?"

"Pkit like always mom.. he still avoid me .. after the meeting I plan want to have a lunch with him but before I can approve pkit just go away.. maybe he still mad with me.."

"Tell him the mingming.. if love say it.. how long you will surface like this.."

"Yeah mom... I still wait a prefect time to confess my love to him.."

"About hanna.. are you sure that..."

Talk about her remind me how hurt pkit make me angry.

"Mom... lets stop talk about her... I will never forgive her.. how dare she do it to pkit.. if I were there I will kill her.."

"Ming ... I know that kit will be very careful after this happen... make he trust you again.. end this bullshit your love story ... it been 6 years already.. I want to see you happy again with kit.."

Mom hold my hand .

"Mom... if you want it ... how about you and dad ask auntie and uncle to make sure pkit marry me.."

"What are you talking about?"

"Mom... pkit don't want to see me.. he avoid me for 6 years and you expect he will accept me if I ask he.. how about auntie and uncle use them power to make sure pkit marry with me... please mom"

I use my puppy eyes . it must work.

"You love him like crazy right son.."

"He is my life.. I never had a peaceful life without him... help me mom... I cannot breath.. help!! Help!!"

I act like someone want to kill me and breathless.

"Stupid son.. who born you to the world.. crazy..."

Smack .

"You.. mom.. you.."

"Be prepare.. next week will be your engaged day..."

"Are you sure mom.. really? Reaaalllly?"

Yes!!! im happy now!!!!

"Yeah... your auntie and uncle talk about it already ... so I think just to make sure it real we will go their home and put a little drama will not hurt.."

"What drama mom.."

"My son is dying.."

"What did you say mom?"

"Just believe me..."

Mom just smirk.. really mom?

One week later

Kit pov's

Mom and dad force to back home and stay for the weekend . I have no idea what they plan. they just say that they want to spend more time with mint? I leave mint everyday at their home and I plan to have a short trip with mint this weekend after I realize that I been busy with the new project and I want spend more time alone with my daughter and already mom and dad about it long time ago..

"Just come home.. will you.. it is hard for you kit?"

Last night mom call me.

"It not like that mom... "

"Okay.. be here at 8am okay.. got to go.."

Early morning I and mint ready to leave a little packing

"Mint... we're going to grandmom house again"

"Da da da"

Mint like sad .. maybe she think I will leave her like usually.

"Yes dada will stay there with you.. not going to leave you.. we going to out this evening.."

"Auhh... da da.. yeaa..." she make a laugh and clap the hand.

"You happy na... "

We arrived at home at 7.30 am but the home look difference .. there a lot of flower and decoration

It is a special day? Mom's birthday ? wayo? Dad? Me? Mint? No. there no in the list..

I come in home with mint beside me..

"Mint... come here.. look uncle buy you a pretty dress... omg.. I cannot wait.. come"

There are wayo hold a beautiful dress .

"What dress for?"

Mint just touch the dress and giggle look at the flower.

"It purple pkit ... it beautiful it is? Your fav color right pkit?"

"For what wayo? There are something special for today.. where is mom and dad?"

"In guest room.. you can meet them there."

"What they do in guest room?"

"Pkit... I just want to say to you.. help him naa... he is my bestfriend.. just give a little happiness that he deserve it.. I hope you will be accept it.."

"What are talking about wayo? Who? Accept? Are you crazy or something.. mom!! Dad!!"

I shout and walk into the guest room

I see someone there but I cannot the face because kind of he take rest or sleep . I only can see the back of that person

"Here you are.. kit.. let have a talk.. " mom say use a serious tone.

"Kit.. I want you to marry ming in 2 week from now and today is your engaged day.. I hope you accept it and please didn't not avoid ming again.. stop hurt yourself and ming anymore.."

Ming???? What the...

"Mom... dad? What did you say? Am I the crazy one in this house.. what marry ? engaged ? it is a joke or prank.."

"Kit.. ming is dying right now.. he need you.."

Mom voice change suddenly..

"If he dying.. he need a doctor mom.. not me"

"It you pkit.. it must be pkit.. or you want to see me die? It is? You don't want to help me.. you want me to dying like this alone... I want you beside me.. give me a little support .. love me .. make me strong to face this hard time.."

Ming stand up and hold my hand... push and take me to sit at the bed. Mom and dad already left.

"Ming... what are you talking about.. are you serious about dying?"

I look the the face.. that pale. The beautiful black eyes is not shine anymore.

"Yes.. im serious .. im dying right now.. my doctor say I just have 3 month from now.. before"

"Minngg... you want to leave me again. How dare you?"

"Help me na kit... I love you naa.. I want to spent my last day with you.. help me na.. im begging to you .. accept me ..."

What should I do?