time

Kit pov 

after that night ming never come around me and home .. wayo just stay silent went mom ask him about ming

today is my first day start work as a doctor that many thing i need to learn to adapt new situation. hanna and i decide to move to new house because avoid anything can our family know this fake married with the excuse we need our own time and our home is need with my work place. Hanna become more happy and comfortable with our daily life . yeah just as a friend but i think i like to be near with her . she very understand and always put me as her priority.

"pkit... how your day?" hanna ask me.

"tired.. everything need to check since there was no enough doctor.."

"don't push yourself na.. it your first day.. how about your team?"

"it great .. they are nice.."

"okay .. take a rest.. i cook something for you.. get a bath and come eat okay.."

"okay.. in 10 minutes.."

after bath i join hanna at dining table for dinner

"pkit.. i need tell you something.."

"yeah.. what is it.. " i eat slowly.. it tom yum.. she know my favorite 

"my baby.." she just smile ear to ear

"hmmm.." my eyes meet her eyes

"it baby girl... i do a check up this morning.. and mom suggest to me to know the gender.."

"wow.. it great.. she will be cute like you.." im very excited 

"so.. im cute pkit.." she become shy and blush.

"hahahha.. yaeh .. you are.." i need admit it.

"pkit... i think after this i will go to korean with my baby after she born.. i dont want our lied become more big.. and i tell the truth to our family.. i feel guilt whatever i do and if my dad cant not accept us so i think it will the best decide.."

"it so far... " i feel sad.. i want to hold the baby

"no.. you can visit us if you want.. or you can join us.."

"what do mean by join.." i confused a little 

"nothing pkit.. it nothing... eat more.. you need more strength." she try avoid it.

"hanna...my friends will come this weekend .."

"who? phana and ming??"

"no... beam and forth.. we continue our study together but they open a new hospital at chiang mai .."

"okay then.. you want be private or you want me tag along.. i can go home.."

"no.. they want to meet you.. from the start our life i told them about you.."

"ow.. sure.. i will prepare for it.. they will stay here or not?"

"hmm... just one night.."

"okay .. i will prepare a room for them.."

"thanks hanna.."

time so fast and i think work become more crazy with the new disease and more research need to do..

in my study room... i read a lot of article and book... hanna just send a tea for me.. i know i being more quiet if about work.. and i know i just ignore hanna for 2 day without talk or eat together like we used to do.. but she very nice to take care of me.. i did not realize that beam and forth will come today and i late to back home. 

i saw my phone i had 23 missed call and 10 line from hanna.. 

when i read the line hanna just inform me that beam and forth just arrived and wait for me to have a dinner together. and i see clock it 11 pm. im dead

home

i heard a laugh and little talk

"yeah.. kit just a shy.. like little kitten.. but he very nice.. i understand if you feel like that.." it beam

"kit never change.. remember when one girl hit him.. he just stand up and go away ... nothing.. he can be cruel you know.." forth i think

"nah... i dont think like that... pkit is very nice person.. he caring and lovely.."

"dont tell me you are fall in love with him nong.." beam

"if i can,.. but i know my self... im pregnant without a real husband.. pkit just help me.. save our life.."

 "im sorry about you nong.. people can be so cruel.. " forth

"never mind... it my fate.."

"but nong.. if you try i think kit will try to open his heart... maybe.. we did not know right.."

hanna like me? she love me? i thought that we clear with our relationship.. how can this happen.. but she the one who understand me.. maybe be my  medicine for my heart broken.. but i think when i live with her... i can say i not very think about my past.. about ming.. how can my love changed... what is it?