Part 1

part 1

"This is your apartment and keys..."sanskar said dropping keys at the table. Swara looks around at the apartment with a numb mind. sanskar goes, sits on a sofa and takes out a cigarette.

"Swara!... I want to clear few things, sit"sanskar said taking a long puff of a cigarette. Swara silently goes and sit in a chair opposite him.

"first my family will never accept this marriage, therefore, there is no use to tell them so this marriage will remain secret, second whenever you find someone then I will give you divorce, third and most important, don't keep expectations from me, "sanskar said in pierced his cigarette on table and gets up.

"you will be hungry, get fresh I will bring something to eat...'sanskar said and walks out. swara sits there for some time, lost in thoughts then gets up, takes out her clothes and went to take shower. after taking a long warm shower, she came out and find sanskar, sitting at the same place again and some food items on the table. she was not hungry at all.

sanskar looked at her and was mesmerized to see her. his muscle twitches in tension seeing her in a sleeveless shirt and pink lagging.

Swara looks at food and starts putting them in the refrigerator, thinking to eat them later while sanskar was ogling at her each curve.

"no doubt..why those goons were dying to marry you, anyone will do that."sanskar said and started finding a cigarette, to keep his nerves calm. swara who was adjusting things, looks back at him, confusingly and found his lustful eyes at her.

"are you virgin?..."sanskar asked and then cursed his faith for not finding a cigarette. swara pressed her lips to hide a smile, then thinks for a second. one incident flashed through her mind. she closed the refrigerator and walked toward him slowly and sit on his leg, keeping her both legs in between his.

"find out yourself...."Swara said in a husky tone and kissed at the corner of his lips.

************************************

sanskar was walking toward and Swara was walking after him slowly, having difficulty in walking..sanskar opened the door but stopped and turned toward her.

"don't wait for me...if you are thinking whatever happened...'sanskar said but Swara cut him, softly.

"I know...no expectations.don't worry about it" Swara said softly with a smile. sanskar nodded while looking at her lips and cursed himself.

"do you mind giving me a goodbye kiss..."sanskar said, being helpless in front of his heart. swara giggled, took two steps toward him, removing the distance between them, raised on her toes and give him a peck and pulled back quickly before sanskara could have to do anything.

"That was not a kiss.."Sankar protested being annoyed.

"bye!...'Swara said with a wide smile. sanskar sighed and turned to leave. swara called him when he took two steps away.

"sanskar!..."

he looked back at her and skipped his heartbeat, she was standing near the door, resting her head on the door edge with tired posture. there was nothing very special but still, his hands ached to grab her again in his arms.

"can you arrange birth control pills...I don't have them with me."

"hmm!...yes off course, I will send a parcel, do you have other medicines, pain killers, antibiotics?"sanskar asked, getting a little conscious about her. swara shook her head slowly.

"I will send it..."sanskar said turned back and started leaving. swara closed the door and went to her bedroom. she was quick to fall asleep.

sanskar entered inside the lift, pressed the button and the door gets close, making a small sound.

****************************