Part 3

AFTER FEW DAYS.....

" I want extra keys to my apartment..." Sanskar said, to a receptionist. She gave him a master key and smiled widely. He took the key and walked toward the lift, thinking about the last incident.

After reaching in front of the apartment, He opened the door and entered inside, looking around in the dark but to his surprise Swara was sitting in the TV lounge, watching some movie. He closed the door, staring at her and went there and sat beside her on a large couch, tiredly making her jump a little.

"hey! how did you get inside?" Swara asked, controlling her fast-beating heart.

"This is my apartment Swara...." Sanskar said,  looking at her with a raised eyebrow. She looked at his red eyes, getting worried a little but didn't say anything. Sanskar took out a cigarette and began smoking.

"barbie movie?....are you a kid?" Sanskar asked, in a mocking tone and chuckled.

"Shut up..." Swara said and gave him a death glare. She narrowed her eyes when he took out another cigarette.

"Are you a chain smoker?..." Swara asked, looking back at the screen.

"I only smoke when I am stressed or tired...."

"There are many other ways to release stress...."

"What is it?... May I know?" He asked and was going to lite the cigarette when Swara held his hand, sit on his lap, removed the cigarette from his mouth and kissed him, moving her fingers through his hair slowly. He was as usual shocked at first but kissed her back with the same passion. Both pulled back when it got really hard to breathe.

"your welcome..." She said, with a smile and tried to get up but sanskar held her by wrapping arms around her waist. she giggled, laid back on his chest and looked at the screen.

"May I ask the reason for this generosity...." Sanskar asked, gazing at her flawless face.

"I don't like cigarette's smell...." She answered without moving her eyes away from the screen.

"I see...." He shook his head, smiling a bit, picked up the mobile and dialled a number, moving his gaze toward the movie.

"Lara!.. When is the paris flight?... Tomorrow?" Sanskar asked, on phone. Swara's eyes widened hearing Paris.

"amm!...at 6 in the morning" Lara replied in a sleepy tone.

"Fuck!..." Sanskar cursed in mind after cutting the call.

"You are going to Paris tomorrow?..." Swara asked, looking at his face.

"hmm....you want to come?" He asked, glancing at her shining eyes.

"No, I was just asking?.... What will I do there?" She said hurriedly and looked back to the screen. He hid his smile.

"I have constant meetings there for two days... I will be stressed a lot. you can help me to release it. Your kiss has magic" He said while playing with her hair around her face unknowingly. Swara blushed crimson red.

"And when you will be busy in your boring meetings... can I go to see Eiffel tower?" She asked with wide eyes. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I will go and pack my things..." Swara said, clapping her hands happily, jumped up and ran upstairs.

"Your barbie movie?..." He shouted at her back.

"I have seen it many times..." she shouted back, making sanskar laugh amusingly.

***************************

Paris

Sanskar stepped into the room, sit on the bed and started removing his shoes. At that time, Swara came out from the washroom in a beautiful pink off-shoulder gown. Sanskar looked at her and was mesmerized to see her.

"Hey!..when did you come?" Swara asked with a smile and went toward the dressing table and started drying her hair with a dryer. Sanskar went to Swara and back hugged her. Swara looked at him with raised eyebrows

"My kiss?..." Sanskar asked with a naughty smile.

"You don't look stressed at all...." Swara said, pushed him back.

"I am getting ready, don't disturb..." Swara said, stopped the dryer and kept it on the table. Sanskar held her hand and turned her with a jerk and locked her with both arms.

"where are you going?"

"to see Eiffel tower...I can't wait" she said excitedly and tried to come out from his grip.

"you can't go..." He said pulling her close.

"But you said I can go..." Swara said sadly.

"I had said you can go when I am busy in meetings....not when I come home," Sanskar said and kissed her softly, she kissed him back, not able to resist it. they pulled back when it got hard for them to breathe.

"but I went to buy a dress for the evening...' Swara said while breathing heavily.

"You can't go alone like this that too in the night..." He said in a worried tone, correcting her hair strand around her face.

"why?...what's wrong"

"you are looking so beautiful...anyone will grab you and take you with him, can't take chance," He said huskily.

"then come with me because I want to go today..."

"I am tired..."

"Please...otherwise I will go alone," Swara pleaded and kissed on his cheek. His heart skipped a beat but he shook his head.

"Pretty please..." She kissed the cheek again and made a cute pout.

"hmm...give me five minutes" He kissing back on her cheek and walked toward the washroom.

AFTER TWO HOURS

Swara and sanskar were standing on a bridge which was just in front of the eiffle tower.

"It's so beautiful.." Swara said staring at it.

"hmm..." Aanskar said, not interested as he had seen it many times. He took out a cigarette and was going to lite it when Swara snatched it and threw it down. Sanskar looked at her then down where she threw it as they were standing on the bridge.

"I don't like its smell..." Swara said with a twitched nose.

"Then you should have to say it... sanskar, don't smoke, I would have not what's the need to throw it, I had only that for the whole night," Sanskar said while throwing daggers at her.

"Sorry!..." Swara said, biting her tongue.

"Sorry, my foot... Come here" Sanskar said and tried to hold her hand. Swara squealed and ran, followed by sanskar. He grabbed her by the waist and twirled her in the air. Air echoed with Swara's soft laughter.

"Sorry...sorry," Awara said, between her laugh. He made her stand on the ground and turned her toward him. At that time, cold drops of rain started falling on them. Swara looked at the sky and giggled when drops fell on her face. Sanskar held her hand and twirled her around then picked her up from the ground. Swara looked down at his face and kissed his lips. The rain was drenching them as they were getting drench in each other's love. (you can imagine it like the picture of the story)

TO BE CONTINUED......