Part 13

"i don't know you will believe me or not but i want to give another chance to our relationship.....without any rules."sanskar said starring in her eyes.swara stares back at him without any blink.

"why?...."

"i love you..."sanskar said in straight tone without any hesitation.swara's face expression changed to shock.

"you don't mean it do you?..."swara asked in disbelief while shaking her head.

"i mean it...i know i released it too,late but please trust me."sanskar said in guilty voice.

"you are lying....you just want me to come with you."swara said and tried to move back but sanskar hugs her tightly.

"i love you swara from first day but i was fool to think it just an attraction....i am really sorry for hurting you but please give me a chance.please"sasnkar said while hugging her tightly.a tear fell from swara's eye.she closes her eyes and buried her face in his neck while hugging him back.

"i will not hurt you again..i promise."sanskar said and tights his grip around her.

********************************

SWASAN'S HOUSE

Sanskar takes swaea's bags inside while swara stands outside and stares at their house while remembering the first time he brought her there.she was still in unbelievable state but she wanted to believe him once again as she was helpless in front of her heart.she takes deep breath and walks inside the house as she opened the door and entered inside,sanskar closes the door,pinned her to the door by holding her arm and kissed her passionately.

Swara responses back to kisses after sometime with same passion.swara gasps between when his cold hands traveled inside her shirt and touched her bare skin.sanskar brakes kiss and travels down her neck and start kissing all over neck and shoulder.swara moves her hand in his hair.she moaned slowly with closed eyes when he gives her bites her skin softly.

"sanskar!..."swara moaned loudly when he bites her soft skin a little harshly.he licks the place to smoothen the pain.he moves back and looks in her eyes.swara moves a little forward and kissed him on lips,sanskar kissed her back and picked her up in arm during kiss and walked toward their room.

He puts her on bed on sitting position,kissing continuously.he removes his shirt then helped her to remove her shirt then pinned her to bed and comes over her.he made love whole night with same passion as first time.

*********************************

Morning

Swara turns to sanskar's side in sleep and keeps hand on him but he was not there.swara opens her eyes,gets up and looks at empty side.saddness surrounds her from every side.

"he left without saying anything..."swara muttered to herself sadly,steps down from bed and goes to take shower.she comes out after taking shower and sanskar comes in front of suddenly,making her eyes wide.

"why did you take shower alone?..."sanskar said while glaring at her.

"huh!..."swara said in confused tone.

"take shower with me..."sanskar said while holding her arm and tried to take toward washroom.swara frees her arm and pushes him back,laughing continuously.

"i am serious..."sanskar said while going after her.

"where were you gone?..."swara asked while rubbing her hair with small smile.

"i have something for you..."sanskar said as he remembered something.he takes towel from her hand,throw it to bed and make her stand in front of mirror and takes out something from his pocket and puts it around her neck from back.

Swara blinks at beautiful black beads mangalsutar.her eyes gets filled with tears of happiness while starring at it.

"why are you crying...you didn't like it?"sanskar asked while turning her toward him.swara shakes her head vigorously.sanskar wipes her tears.

"if you like it then smile...women!"sanskar muttered in annoyed tone.swara smiles at his annoyed voice.

"good girl..."sanskar said and took out a silver plated sindur pot,removed it lid,took a tint of red sindur between his thumb and index finger and filled forehead line.swara closed her eyes and one tear fell from her left eye.

"Now you are perfect..."he said after putting sindur pot on dressing table and cups her face with left hand and kissed on her forehead.swara hugs him,feeling overwhelmed.sanskar hugs her back.

To be continued...........