Part 15

AFTER 2 YEARS

Ram is shown sitting in car while reading some document with a small smile on face.

"he is doing good...more than i expected."ram muttered,closed the file and put it to side.after sometime,driver stopped car in front of a hotel and opened door for him.ram stepped down and walked inside but stopped after hearing sanskar's voice.

"four hours are left before finishing day....FOUR!....FOUR.....HOURS"

Ram turned his head and looked in the direction of voice.sanskar was standing in front of swara,trying to convince her while swara was throwing daggers at him.

"only four hours are left and now you are remembering its our marriage anniversary..."swara said through greeted teeth.

"its not my mistake...my memory is not working properly after i got beaten by goons who were after you."sanskar said with meek smile.

"are you trying to say it was my mistake that you were beaten by goons....after 2 years you are putting blame on me?...i can't believe it"swara said while shaking her head and tried to leave but sanskar holds her hand.

"when did i say that....i was just saying..."

"leave my hand...otherwise...."swara said in warning while raising her other fist to hit him.sanskar quickly leave her hand.swara corrects her bag on shoulder,gives him death glares and left.

"Ah!...women!..what should i do?...i miss mom at moments like this"sanskar muttered to herself than walks outside.

ram smiles while shaking his head than walks inside with captured mind.

*********************

"swara i am saying sorry than why are you still upset?"

"are doing a favor on me by saying sorry?"swara asked with twitched nose and frees her and turn her face to other side.

"i am saying sorry because its my fault..."sanskar said while making her look at him.

"sorry!..."sanskar said in apologizing tone.swara smiles a little at his cute expressions.

"thank God..at least you smiled."sanskar said,sighing in relief and hugs her.

"this is last time ...."swara said while hugging him back.sanskar smiled at her warning.swara breaks hugs,opens drawer of side table and gives a small black square box.

"what is this?..."sanskar asked in curious tone while opening it.there was black dialed watch in it.

"your anniversary gift...."swara said with smile,takes out watch and made him wear.

"do you like it?..."swara asked with hopeful eyes.sanskar kissed on her forehead and swara smiled fully.

"but i don't have gift for you...."sanskar said while moving back.swara punches at his chest and makes sad pout.sanskar laughed loudly and picked a long square box from his back and kept it on her lap.

"you really like to tease me..."swara asked glaring at him,opened box and took out a beautiful black dress.

"swara asked glaring at him,opened box and took out a beautiful black dress

"its beautiful..."swara said while moving her finger on soft silk.

"try it...."sanskar said,swara quickly gets up and goes inside washroom.

"swara what is taking so long?..."sansakr shouted when she didn't come out after 15 minute.at that time swara opens door with irritated face and stands in front of sanskar,facing the back

"sanskar this zip is not moving...my wrist started hurting."swara cried while rubbing her wrist with other hand.sanskar chuckled,zipped her up and made her turn to face him and looks at her from top to bottom.

"how am i looking?.."swara asked him,seeing him silently staring at her.sanskar cups her left cheek and kissed her.swara closed her eyes and kissed him back with same love as his.

TO BE CONTINUED.....